Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 March, 09:50
Have you noticed when things we have know for years are finally reported we aren't running around rubbing it in everyone's faces?
Its because your subconscious really doesn't want this evil to be true.
ITYS's are for the end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I think we have also had time to emotionally process the betrayal and hypocrisy coming from friends and family, and appropriately separate ourselves. The vindication is relatively meaningless by now. Just sadness left, which is appropriate.
05:08 AM - Mar 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 March, 03:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
betrayal and hypocrisy
true and heavy words that they will bear the weight and consequence of, I am not looking forward to their pain, I am already feeling it 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
21 March, 12:52
The difficult part, sadness.
Wish them luck, and keep on moving.
They will either come around, or God has removed them from your life
for a reason.
I trust God makes the best decisions for Us as difficult as they are at the moment.
Beaming prayers of love and Joy to All.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 March, 12:45
PRAYER from a GODLY man OVER his FAMILY is a powerful thing. US AND OUR HOUSEHOLDS SHALL BE SAVED>

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
21 March, 12:43
my feeling exactly ☝️☝️☝️