Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 March, 12:35
General Flynn on TRUTH social - fighting like a Flynn but in the best way :)

*2 pics...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
YCGFYWYBS = You Can Go Fu&k Yourself With Your Bull Shit

Is that the real Flynn on TS?
Not very nice.
12:50 PM - Mar 20, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
21 March, 04:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thanks for the decode. I could get the YCGFY but the WYBS had me stumped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 March, 01:35
did gematria after I had 2 cups of coffee.... looking through the glass...I got God Wins and enjoy the show.....sounds like Flynn....bodies are buried>>>>here...... the division seems like a test.....kinda like white squall.....ya know?...

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 March, 09:34
I stand with General Michael Flynn heart and soul he is a national hero .

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 March, 09:33

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
20 March, 05:24
"Not very nice"??? The man has been attacked relentlessly for years and put through the meat-grinder in ways you and I cannot fathom. He's pissed off and righteously so. No more mister nice guy. Gloves off!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 March, 06:54
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I was being sarcastic but do like the high road better as a tactic.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 March, 04:36
I was thinking ".... with your broom stick" but bull sh1t has a nice flow too😏

calling someone a "former general" is like saying "former spook" they do not exist

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 March, 04:36
I was thinking ".... with your broom stick" but bull sh1t has a nice flow too😏

calling someone a "former general" is like saying "former spook" they do not exist

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
20 March, 04:49
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
thank you for that🤣🤣🤣 broomstick…lmao

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
20 March, 04:02

Anne Kats @anneanon1
20 March, 07:32
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
cant argue to that .

Renee White @Rapnay
21 March, 02:42
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
fooked off plan and simple

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
20 March, 03:47
So can we talk about Flynn???
Touchy subject as he has kind of been the poster boy for maga...
Many say he is a true patriot while others think he is and haa been conpromised for a long time.
Why pray to the seven lights? Sounds like the lady in red on GOT.
Why tell us there is no plan?
Why say we have to fix this ourselves? Leaving many to speculate he wanted a civil war.
Could he be trying to throw off the DS with the No Plan comments? Maybe.
Lots ofpeoole we thought were good have been found to be DS.
Many we think are bad are actually white hats.
Could he be a white hat infiltrating black hats to being info to white hats???
All i know for sure is its over my head and Im not sure I trust him.

Id love to hear your opinion!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
20 March, 03:35
I feel like I'm trying to decipher Vanity License Plates. Can you guess them all???

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
20 March, 05:15
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I was trying that with the truck in VK’s “Some random road” video.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
20 March, 03:28
no its not lol but thats sort of what i was saying to myself was something like you came up with

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 03:13
You have to hand it to Flynn here!

Ppl probably been talking and figuring out different meanings to this all day!

Nana would guess that quite naturally more than 75% of the decodes involve "Go Fook yourself" instead of the high ground of niceties!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 March, 01:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yup....sometimes it takes 2 cofveveves to wake up and see it... its gematria and i had to be in the mood lol

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 March, 03:03
YCGFYWYBS = Your cause gains full yield within Yeshua’s Binary system

Desert Dog @Zippydog
20 March, 02:45
Meaning no disrespect to anyone but every single social media account that exists may or may not be genuine. If it has inspirational, comical, interesting, educational or heartwarming content, than way cool. If it rubs you the wrong way or is negative than ignore and move on.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 March, 02:35
100 percent

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
20 March, 02:34
is this grey hat stuff you were talking about🤔

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 March, 02:11
This statement could have been the response this “Flynn” account could have sent!

(Notice the date “13”th 🤔😎😜..so Trump😂)

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 March, 01:56
Ugh, the fighting! The fighting between known and trusted patriots has been so confusing. Now it's resulted in more fighting with "people on the same team". I am not even sure if the "fighting" is real or was faked? Either way I am unsure how this is helpful. A topic that would unite everyone. Wouldn't exposing the pedophilia unite everyone? I would think any "fighting" after that would seem petty in comparison.

20 March, 04:18
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
We high vibe here.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 March, 01:54
We knew this day would come.
We knew people would need a guide.
We all have a part to play.
We knew FLYNN would be challenged.
Part of the plan?
Flynn JR recent “did not lie to VP.”
Timing.
Plan.
SIG sent [WH position]?
Moves & countermoves.
Role outside of WH?
“Lost house.”
“Funds for legal.”
“Beat up.”
You are watching a …..
What is right?
What is wrong?
Up is down.
Left is right.
Left is LEFT.
WH position [rapid] changes.
Why?
Planned?
Visibility in one helps another?
Connected?
CIA) Central Intelligence Agency">C_A to SEC of STATE NK IRAN RUSSIA CHINA MX …..
Why is this relevant?
Think pushback.
Open source.
Why?
They are watching.
Proofs provided to retain.
Future proves past.
History books.
Q

20 March, 01:36
Just asked Dan so will keep you posted...
also VK - "that's not very nice" so I'll re-share for all to see lol
you're the best, VK.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
20 March, 03:00
Have you got an answer from Dan yet?
Cannot wait to be on TS....it's taking for ever!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
20 March, 01:34
Flynn truly hasn't done shit since he was "freed" but shill for himself, very disappointing smh . . FUFLYNN!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
20 March, 01:31
Posted my comment and these numbers popped up.

11 22

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
20 March, 01:29
I don't think he uses his middle initial on any social media forum. Any time he has an account it is RealGenFlynn not True or middle initial or any other alteration.

Chatter has started again. Sending them on a witch hunt.🤣😂🤣

Q 1250
Define smuggle.
What is smuggled?
What funds are used to pay for the goods?
These people are sick.

When did the mission op go green?
Follow the timeline.
Who is protected?

Kyiv is a distraction. Mariupol is the main target. Secured the target.

It's UNDERGROUND.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
20 March, 01:23
i actually do trust flynn . for the simple statement when he said what keeps him up at night is the evil .

20 March, 01:07
hmmmm....he's red check verified and sharing his website, etc.
But Dan doesn't follow him, so now I'm suspicious...

My first thought was maybe he's just sick of all the trolls. He's being bombarded constantly.

Maybe I'll ask Dan on TS...not sure if he would ever reply though.

20 March, 01:08
+ he also confirmed on his TG account as well...

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
20 March, 01:07

Blue Skies @ADeMills
20 March, 01:16
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
I read somewhere on TG that anyone with three stars after their name is not to be trusted. Is it true? I don't know, but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt bc I do not truly believe that anything that is actually going down will be broadcast on a social media site prior to executing the plan. I believe many if not all of those accounts are C EYE A or just plain fake. Only a couple are likely real. We will never know the true playbook and that's ok. But I"m done with the hopium. I'm just looking for signs things are moving in the right direction. Unfortunately I'm not very good at certain cryptic stuff and it goes over my head. So I struggle there. I just have to trust God. And pray.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
20 March, 01:03
whats your thoughts on truth social. bc i cant get by the SYMBOLISM with the broken T . Im a rebal tho. cant sheep me along no more

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
20 March, 01:17
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
jr said you gotta be careful who you follow before social media . like he was talking about politicians 🙄

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 March, 01:03
Since Flynn vs Linn started, I don't follow neither one.

20 March, 01:15
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Glad I wasn't around during that debacle. That is some low vibe stuff.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 March, 01:02
Flynn has done nothing to quell any of the questions that have been raised about his true intentions. Only sent out his ankle biting attack dogs. Not a good look. Still haven’t figured out if it’s by design or not. Right now he ain’t looking good by me…

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
20 March, 01:19
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Just also curious why R Stone is hanging with Flynn talking Flynn for President instead of talking about returning the jewels to their rightful owner. Just sayin'