Kim Runner @kimrunner
General Flynn on TRUTH social - fighting like a Flynn but in the best way :)

*2 pics...
12:35 PM - Mar 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 March, 10:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If you haven't read Gen Flynn's book - you need to.
It will put a lot of the !Q posts - and other things about who HE is - into perspective. The smear campaigns are because some are evidently fearful he'd make a run for presidency.

It's a problem when people lead with fear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 March, 01:49
also...do the gematria of caps both posts....God Wins...enjoy the show

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 March, 01:47
you gotta admit...this has really opened eyes....watching white squall....finally....and i see the movement needs hard core experienced anons still..... wwg1wga...is a matter of survival....maybe thats why I am only now watching it....I have served all 3 branches plus airborne...the navy had to work together more for total survival than the rest....if the ship sinks.....we all die....ready aye ready

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 March, 09:45

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
20 March, 09:24
Best answer ever from General Flynn...TAKEDOWN

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
20 March, 08:14
The gematria is pretty interesting!!! 1808 660 and 110...

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
20 March, 07:53
Interesting.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
20 March, 08:54
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
TAKEDOWN by Gen. Flynn!!! It doesn't get any better then that!

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
20 March, 07:26
I've had dinner in real life with Gen Flynn and my deceased grandfather. He's a true Patriot.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 March, 09:47
In response Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer to his Publication
I don't doubt him for one minute!

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
21 March, 02:54
In response Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer to his Publication
If he were in it for the money he could easily be making millions working for defense contractors.

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
20 March, 07:24
peacefully cussing. lol

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 March, 06:36
Do you have any idea how long I would have wondered bout the letters. lol Ty.

kolibri @kolibri
20 March, 09:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
yup 😅

Nunya Business @AAug22
21 March, 04:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
LOL i tried searching for the meaning....

OozleFinch STINGER SLINGER @P4Q109
20 March, 06:27

NPC enpecee @EnPeCee
20 March, 06:26
Pure Gold!! Right on, Gen.Flynn!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
20 March, 05:59
Flynn not lin for me pure gut/ intuition there.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 March, 04:31
Translation:
You Can Go F _ _ _ Yourself,
With Your Bull Shit. 😂

20 March, 07:16
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Exactly...he's spicy!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 March, 12:19
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
yep thats it♥️glad we got that settled, been on my mind for a bit

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 March, 03:35
Wow - patriots calling out Flynn too ... not just LLWood ...
in the heat of battle things do get dicey.

We all have opinions, but do we really know the details?
My best guess would be NO.
We know very little considering all the interpretations.
This will shake itself out ... stay focused on the Z clean-up

Desert Dog @Zippydog
20 March, 03:50
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Right, best we keep our eyes on Z prize.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 03:07
Well, thanks for posting Kim, I did not know the drama was still on Q(ue) here.

✍️Juan says Flynn is a Mason
✍️Juan also says while he is technically a Mason he is a devote Patriots trying to save this country they simply dont have the same view on the best way to do that.
✍️Juan also admitted that he would not want him to be President.

✍️Flynn is doing a great service to our country at them moment traveling the country getting ppl to get off their asses and get involved locally to take back our country.

Does Nana believe Juan, yes, he has never misled me.
I have met him and seen his real love and compassion for this country and u thr his eyes and actions that do not lie.

Nana thinks that while JFKJR and Flynn differ on how to proceed that doesnt mean they have to be nor are enemies at this point.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 March, 05:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He is paid handsomely, very handsomely, speaking around the country. To me, that's not altruistic. 🤔

20 March, 06:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yup - I've been at two events and watched many more where he spoke. He's MOTIVATING people to get up off their ____ pride and laziness to be involved. - and for GOOD people not to just take politics as a spectator sport... He's also motivating people to be involved with Christ Jesus... Mason's don't do that.

20 March, 03:00
2 cups of coffee...msg decode
*God wins...enjoy the show*

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 March, 02:51
The best way???
By responding with a string of obscenities in abbreviated form?
By the "followers" shutting down any discourse by labeling the offending commentor a shill and a troll?
Shutting down discourse is the fingerprint of the enemy, or have you all forgotten?
WE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW BETTER are emulating the unawakened by blindly following.
We are tasked with being "Watchmen on the wall" which involves careful observation, gathering facts, and analyzing what we've gathered through our sense of discernment.
Even one big red flag is enough for me to place someone in my "Hmmm" file. Usually where there's smoke there's fire 🔥.
BLIND TRUST in people who are in positions of authority is what got us in this mess to begin with. 😶
Anyone can say anything; it doesn't make it true. 🤨
Just like --
"The dog ate my homework"
"the check is in the mail" and
"I'll still love you in the morning."
🧐

20 March, 06:51
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
You expect military personal not to fight when engaged?

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
20 March, 02:51
Thank you, Kim! So glad we have AU!

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
20 March, 02:36
ill go to the back of the class on this one.. i got a comfy seat in the corner😂

suZy Connolly @suZq14
20 March, 02:36
thats a comm i can understand easily

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 March, 02:34
Remember.....all who we think is good..may not be and all we think is bad..may not be.... I even heard AOC was put in as a bad actor for the white hats.....so let's see how this goes. I am not a fan of Flynns..havent ever been really. He bores me when he speaks. BUT why would Trump pardon him? andddd does Flynn really talk like that on social media..? I think that could be a fake account... Telegram is very mysterious. cant tell who is who on it..i don't like it. if that was elsewhere then i have no idea.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 March, 02:29
what the hell is that gibberish? what's with the letters from Flynn....

20 March, 03:02
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
his answer... God wins, enjoy the show. was for us

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
20 March, 02:02
General Flynn,
I’ll see your “Shut the FUCK UP”
& Raise you A….
Hey Deepstate Pedo’s
FUCK YOU - YOU PEDOPHILE - EVIL
ABOMINATION’s To ABBA!

This is A WAR For our SOULS , Our Woman, Children
&
Freedom from
SLAVERY!

God Doesn’t Care if You SAY
FUCK !
He cares , if You:
Love,
Kind
Charity
Compassion
Forgiveness
non Judgement
etc
But…

Active
UNREPENTANT EVIL ..
FUCK THE FUCK FUCKIN OFF
You CUNTS*
*there are
NO RULES of ENGAGEMENT

💕 love,
The Witness To Jesus

(His name Shane Browning)

God Destroyed the Wicked & the Just,
This Time is No Different .

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
20 March, 02:19
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
that should cover it 🤣🤣

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
20 March, 01:56
Epic

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 March, 01:54
😂
thx kim

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 March, 01:38

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
20 March, 01:25
Dr Russell decodes it well 🐸🐸

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 March, 02:44
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
🤣 KEK
100% perfect Australian response

20 March, 03:04
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
😂😂😂😂😂

Dear Reader @DearReader
20 March, 01:07
the best way?

20 March, 01:12
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
i was (trying) to be funny.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 March, 12:50
YCGFYWYBS = You Can Go Fu&k Yourself With Your Bull Shit

Is that the real Flynn on TS?
Not very nice.

21 March, 01:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
did gematria after I had 2 cups of coffee.... looking through the glass...I got God Wins and enjoy the show.....sounds like Flynn....bodies are buried>>>>here...... the division seems like a test.....kinda like white squall.....ya know?...

Nunya Business @AAug22
21 March, 04:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thanks for the decode. I could get the YCGFY but the WYBS had me stumped.