Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 March, 12:35
General Flynn on TRUTH social - fighting like a Flynn but in the best way :)

*2 pics...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 March, 12:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
YCGFYWYBS = You Can Go Fu&k Yourself With Your Bull Shit

Is that the real Flynn on TS?
Not very nice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
"Not very nice"??? The man has been attacked relentlessly for years and put through the meat-grinder in ways you and I cannot fathom. He's pissed off and righteously so. No more mister nice guy. Gloves off!!
05:24 PM - Mar 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 March, 06:54
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I was being sarcastic but do like the high road better as a tactic.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 March, 01:40
watching white squall....I know Q pointed it out a few years ago...but I am on my own schedule...30 mins in...yup.....ready aye ready....i served 3 years on ship....not navy but won brass bos'n whistle...from army mentality to WWG1WGA

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
06 April, 07:58
I hear ya. But everyone has limits –– trigger points, even a badazz like Flynn.