Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Antarctica is on fire massive temperature anomaly engulfs half of the continent! Video!!!
Overview: Yesterday I noticed that Antarctica has been engulfed by a massive positive temperature anomaly.

I checked the stratosphere but couldn't find anything, my best guess is a volcano named Mt Erebus is at the origin of this heat wave.

The jet stream (250 mb) enters Antarctica at that location but I wonder is it the cause or effect?

Searched for real time data of Mt Erebus but couldn't find any so I'm in the dark about that.

I would love to hear some comments about this extraordinary weather event.
Feel free to share links about Mt Erebus: like I said I couldn't find any real time data using google...

Okay I have a Theory giant UFO under the Ice - X Files Movie =
Is it coming online are the Annunakai Leaving !

https://youtu.be/OuqFRDDxZ...
Antarctica is on fire massive temperature anomaly engulfs half of the continent! 19 march 2022 - YouTube

Overview: Yesterday I noticed that Antarctica has been engulfed by a massive positive temperature anomaly.I checked the stratosphere but couldn't find anythi...

07:43 AM - Mar 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
19 March, 08:06
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
There actually is a fire, or heat source being picked up down there. The red dot on the little island

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
19 March, 08:15
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
no little island on Google Earth, looks like a bunch of crappy photoshop in the area.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
19 March, 08:03
the Aurora is centered in that heat anomaly area, maybe the cause is electro magnetic

19 March, 08:05
It`s 250 Mile in circumference UFO -- Fallen Angels arrived in - Is my Bet !

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 March, 08:01
https://youtu.be/259IfCPZM... Could be from the Arc activating?
Ancient Space Arks Activate with arrival of Intergalactic Confederation Fleet - YouTube

On January 4, 2022, I received an important update about ancient space arks being discovered on the Moon, Mars, Antarctica, and other locations in our solar ...

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
19 March, 08:01
very interesting.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
19 March, 07:57
I once read that there are many volcanoes in Antarctica. There are also thermal lakes.
But what is more interesting - about 2 years ago I talked to scientists from an observatory near Prague and I learned that according to the calculations of the SW developed by these scientists, the largest "pit" of the whole planet was found in the area of Antakrtida. It is said to be so deep that the depth cannot even be measured. 😄😄😄
They are forbidden to publish this information. I know they're working with NASA, which is making financial contributions.

Well, maybe it's not a hole, but a passageway to the "out". Therefore, it cannot be measured.

19 March, 07:58
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Inner Earth ?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
19 March, 07:56
No Carbon Dioxide or Sulfur Dioxide anomalies, which may rule out Volcano as the cause.
https://earth.nullschool.n...

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
19 March, 07:51
Funny, I was just wondering yesterday if the Antarctic Ice cap had receded at all in the last 15000 years, noting that the Arctic polar Ice cap had receded a great deal. Maybe we will get to see below the Ice soon.

19 March, 07:54
They havs kept it locked down --- Cannot hide it now !

MvA_r @MvA_r
19 March, 07:49
Are [they] located there, because the low temperatures make it safer, hence dangerous bacteria and such do not thrive there?