Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
19 March, 07:43
Antarctica is on fire massive temperature anomaly engulfs half of the continent! Video!!!
Overview: Yesterday I noticed that Antarctica has been engulfed by a massive positive temperature anomaly.

I checked the stratosphere but couldn't find anything, my best guess is a volcano named Mt Erebus is at the origin of this heat wave.

The jet stream (250 mb) enters Antarctica at that location but I wonder is it the cause or effect?

Searched for real time data of Mt Erebus but couldn't find any so I'm in the dark about that.

I would love to hear some comments about this extraordinary weather event.
Feel free to share links about Mt Erebus: like I said I couldn't find any real time data using google...

Okay I have a Theory giant UFO under the Ice - X Files Movie =
Is it coming online are the Annunakai Leaving !

https://youtu.be/OuqFRDDxZ...
Antarctica is on fire massive temperature anomaly engulfs half of the continent! 19 march 2022 - YouTube

Overview: Yesterday I noticed that Antarctica has been engulfed by a massive positive temperature anomaly.I checked the stratosphere but couldn't find anythi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
There actually is a fire, or heat source being picked up down there. The red dot on the little island
08:06 AM - Mar 19, 2022
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 4dBender in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
19 March, 08:15
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
no little island on Google Earth, looks like a bunch of crappy photoshop in the area.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396