Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
19 March, 07:43
Antarctica is on fire massive temperature anomaly engulfs half of the continent! Video!!!
Overview: Yesterday I noticed that Antarctica has been engulfed by a massive positive temperature anomaly.

I checked the stratosphere but couldn't find anything, my best guess is a volcano named Mt Erebus is at the origin of this heat wave.

The jet stream (250 mb) enters Antarctica at that location but I wonder is it the cause or effect?

Searched for real time data of Mt Erebus but couldn't find any so I'm in the dark about that.

I would love to hear some comments about this extraordinary weather event.
Feel free to share links about Mt Erebus: like I said I couldn't find any real time data using google...

Okay I have a Theory giant UFO under the Ice - X Files Movie =
Is it coming online are the Annunakai Leaving !

https://youtu.be/OuqFRDDxZ...
Antarctica is on fire massive temperature anomaly engulfs half of the continent! 19 march 2022 - YouTube

Overview: Yesterday I noticed that Antarctica has been engulfed by a massive positive temperature anomaly.I checked the stratosphere but couldn't find anythi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
19 March, 08:03
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
the Aurora is centered in that heat anomaly area, maybe the cause is electro magnetic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
It`s 250 Mile in circumference UFO -- Fallen Angels arrived in - Is my Bet !
08:05 AM - Mar 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Wakefield, click on at the bottom under it