Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
19 March, 07:43
Antarctica is on fire massive temperature anomaly engulfs half of the continent! Video!!!
Overview: Yesterday I noticed that Antarctica has been engulfed by a massive positive temperature anomaly.

I checked the stratosphere but couldn't find anything, my best guess is a volcano named Mt Erebus is at the origin of this heat wave.

The jet stream (250 mb) enters Antarctica at that location but I wonder is it the cause or effect?

Searched for real time data of Mt Erebus but couldn't find any so I'm in the dark about that.

I would love to hear some comments about this extraordinary weather event.
Feel free to share links about Mt Erebus: like I said I couldn't find any real time data using google...

Okay I have a Theory giant UFO under the Ice - X Files Movie =
Is it coming online are the Annunakai Leaving !

https://youtu.be/OuqFRDDxZ...
Antarctica is on fire massive temperature anomaly engulfs half of the continent! 19 march 2022 - YouTube

Overview: Yesterday I noticed that Antarctica has been engulfed by a massive positive temperature anomaly.I checked the stratosphere but couldn't find anythi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
I once read that there are many volcanoes in Antarctica. There are also thermal lakes.
But what is more interesting - about 2 years ago I talked to scientists from an observatory near Prague and I learned that according to the calculations of the SW developed by these scientists, the largest "pit" of the whole planet was found in the area of Antakrtida. It is said to be so deep that the depth cannot even be measured. 😄😄😄
They are forbidden to publish this information. I know they're working with NASA, which is making financial contributions.

Well, maybe it's not a hole, but a passageway to the "out". Therefore, it cannot be measured.
07:57 AM - Mar 19, 2022
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
19 March, 07:58
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Inner Earth ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
19 March, 08:10
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
The logic of the thing makes sense to me. I asked the scientist for a REAL photo of our planet and he said he'd give everything he have for one...
I should point out that this observatory is world renowned. Scientists here have invented software to find meteorites with meter accuracy and this software is used all over the world.