Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
How long are you awake?

As far as I remember, I had a feeling that nothing is what it seems at they represent to be. Started researching different topics or conspiracy theories, as they call it.

Began to see patterns, Q and Anons started to solve a big puzzle, they began to separate lies from truth/info from disinfo. Now it seems that everything is connected. Have a feeling that it won't take long for the puzzle to be completely solved.
05:26 PM - Mar 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
23 March, 02:00
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I’ve been awake since 2005!!! It’s been a long journey!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
23 March, 01:08
Accurate post.
However, I've always been a non conformist and I'm so much worse now. We are surrounded by corruption in every thing in our daily lives.
EVERYTHING.
I'm such a dick to all these assholes. Wait till they come back with the masks and lockdowns again. Somebody's gonna get hurt. js

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
23 March, 01:06
AMEN. For Decades.

American Girl @Americangirl
23 March, 12:51
when you put it that way. i remember thinking this isn't right nor fair for the common person. but its not what u know its who u blow. but im seeing the "what you know" make a come back.👏☝️🤷‍♀️

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 March, 04:06
born in 82 so late 90's when i was old enough to realize something was not right reading about Ruby Ridge and Waco

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Cage NGa @CageNGa
22 March, 03:54
Since 1981...

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
22 March, 03:40
I always had a longing that things should be different but awake for 2 years. Thank goodness I finally got alot of answers to questions i always had. I feel so much better in some ways and saddened by others, obviously.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
22 March, 01:47
since I saw weird craft in the sky when I was a kid, so 35 years ago.....

Law & Physics @physics171
22 March, 01:46
Woke a crazy liberal EGO term, not really awake, EGO awake, the presumption of being awake?

Law & Physics @physics171
22 March, 01:45
Who is awake by definition?
Is there certain top information as evidence of being Awake?
What are the top crimes on earth and who is committing them?

Reverse Audit?
What are solutions for humanity?
Obviously needing to know principles of law & Principles of physics, highly inner-stood, needed as obligations for everyone.
America is to be self governing for We The People and government was to be small with being servants to the people, PERIOD.

BAR associations, control governments and corporations and are part of the worlds largest human trafficking rings.
THere are millions of guilty and who is even posting about these crimes?
Whats going on, where are the solutions?

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
20 March, 04:59
places of significance in history while vacationing like Dallas and 911 memorial and okc bombing… all reeked of eerie lies. never added up 2 me. then barry and mike re-elected was like nfw. then this clown was the final full trigger. many aha moments in between but havent slept since 💥💃🏼🕺🐸

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 March, 01:07
I can relate to this VK post, I was the crazy weird red head for a long time, my first inkling something was wrong was 9/11 as a teen in highschool I pointed out building 7 on that day and I was told to pipe down, sit down, watch and not ask questions. That only made me wonder more why a building that wasn't the twin towers would fall behind that lady newscaster before she had even announced it had fallen. Later on it was cicada 3301 and it taught me how to dig, I learned steganography and cryptography too. How to use different codes and how to decipher them. I never stopped thirsting for the answers no one seemed to want to give me, so I went and found them myself instead. 😊

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
19 March, 12:57
I've always known things were off. I stumbled upon someone on YouTube during the beginning of Covid. He really helped me understand Q. I don't even know if he still has an account. It's just one thing after another from that point. It's all coming together and even why I'm here to help.

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
19 March, 12:49
Much the same here. Always have known something was off, WAY off. The first Matrix movie resonated with me a great deal more than it should have.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
19 March, 12:17
my mother and i loved to read. i read her collection on the Holocaust in Jr. High School until i couldnt take it anymore. QBVII was an eye opener. i believed the Doctor’s version until they got into the courtroom. that started my personal awakening into the ability of pure evil to hide. in HS my mom recommended The Captains and the Kings. she would say “beware the gnomes of Zurich”. this fictional story implied JFK assn at order of banks. she passed Christmas of 1999. i could really go for a chat with her right now.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
19 March, 09:38
i questioned everything since childhood! But that was labeled as "spoiled"
I died on the side of the highway in August of 1997. when i was brought back, nothing made sense. President Trump connected the pieces of the puzzle for me after i watched a video of him n a Fiji bottle💚

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
19 March, 09:01
Always questioned things and authority figures, always got me in trouble. Saw through the lies of adults at young age and called them out, got me in more trouble.. when the truth hurt they got mad lol.. not my fault I learned how powerful truth was very young. 911 was my moment. When the towers fell a alarm went off in my brain. I knew buildings could not fall like that without serious help, i was immediately called crazy for pointing this out. I helped organize a can drive to help raise funds, amazing turn out.. presented a check to the red cross for 10000... i know i know but didn't know then and didn't have the say anyway. I just wanted to help. Any way I have never stopped speaking up. Call me crazy I didn't care. I've been in this officially for 21 years, unofficially since I was old enough to think for myself, goin on 40. Im here to help wake up the world and more than prepared to help after the veil drops. Without knowing it I trainedmy whole life for this moment..
Here To Win.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
19 March, 03:29
Always heard - you have an old soul you Tone.
stood up for justice, truth in responsibility ..geted my share of the beating because I have.A heavy "stone" in the stomach loosened by finally finding like-mindedness in manfold on platforms where truths grow ..
We are many around the world so my heart sings in joy.🌝❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 March, 03:16
Have always been on the "outside" of things, never felt like I fit in. Could adapt but always loved to have in-depth conversations with people. Found members of my tribe along the way (now, including you all, and am grateful!). Have always questioned things, but never put it all together until a friend red-pilled (I lose track of time, but maybe 4 or 5 years ago). But even as a kid, I questioned the priests in church. I knew what Jesus was like and how some things in the church didn't match up. Heard stories along the way that made me question doctors and the FDA, etc. Always believed cures existed; just made sense to me that God would provide everything we needed on this planet. All that said, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, and I was slow to realize how politicians could lie so easily. And then when you see the symbolism they use and all the occult and NWO stuff, it confirms everything.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
20 March, 03:00
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Ditto. Including the Church questions. Seventh grade Catholic school.

Truth Hippy89 @LoveMontana
19 March, 01:40
1994, pre internet. I k new no!t to vaccinate my oldest, age 3. I had a deep mistrust of the medical
community, pharma and big food. I KNEW things before I had information to back up thr knowing. I was 25 at the time, and now I’m 53–nearly 30 years of listening to my inner knowing is proving to be a good thing.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
19 March, 01:19
1st: O.J. is NOT a murderer! (This was my first foray into doing deep research to prove it even beyond the trial's forensic evidence because it was disgusting to see and hear all of the condemnatory smears people were flinging about so recklessly. This was before I had internet!) I was an Anon before Anons existed. 1994 - the start of my journey.

2nd: 9/11, 2001. Though I accepted the media narrative, my first reaction inside and secretly was "Those are controlled demolitions." and "Where is the fuselage, body parts, clothing, luggage?" as it related to the Pentagon and cornfield. I thought Bush was a wonderful president but someone said 9/11 was an inside job (I scoffed) and blamed Bush (I became indignant). True to form, I looked into it anyway and found out the guy was right.

MJ - 2009. I was sullen and looked up everything MJ. Came upon the "MJ Death Hoax". Dug. All is well.

I have learned to trust God, my gut, and grammar, even when everyone else thinks I'm wrong.😎

deborah sidener @debbiedo
19 March, 01:01
2014 I started looking for god and his words that they left out of the bible and went down the Rabbit hole... I begged Trump to run when he first started talking seriously about running.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 March, 12:49
Since 1995, I was 11 & had started researching into the bush family history, learned our Presidents were all deep state installations, started learning about the Rothchilds, freemasons, etc.

Maybe even since 1988 when I was 4 in a way. Learned about pedophiles, and that we needed to be very careful playing outdoors in our neighborhood because they were always driving by slowly & offering puppies & candy to lure us in. My brother & I got brave & chased them on our bikes throwing water balloons, trying to get them out of our neighborhood.

It’s been a long journey…

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 March, 12:28
Since 1978.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 March, 12:16
YEAH idk how they lasted his long.
PPl like Trump, JR, Juan, the GWTW group.
Nana would have not made it for decades in this me thinks.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
18 March, 11:26

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 March, 10:15
I have always thought things were out of place and not the way they should be. My kids are grown in their mid to late 20's and I have always noticed that something just isn't right. Even back before I had kids, in my teens, like with church, it wasn't right. I quit going, because I didn't feel comfortable in the churches. I always believed in GOD and JESUS, just didn't like the way the Churches were going. I believed I didn't need a church to be close to GOD and JESUS. Still believe that to this day. I need my Bible and my belief in GOD and JESUS. I pray and I know, GOD listens to me.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts