Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 05:26
How long are you awake?

As far as I remember, I had a feeling that nothing is what it seems at they represent to be. Started researching different topics or conspiracy theories, as they call it.

Began to see patterns, Q and Anons started to solve a big puzzle, they began to separate lies from truth/info from disinfo. Now it seems that everything is connected. Have a feeling that it won't take long for the puzzle to be completely solved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Have always been on the "outside" of things, never felt like I fit in. Could adapt but always loved to have in-depth conversations with people. Found members of my tribe along the way (now, including you all, and am grateful!). Have always questioned things, but never put it all together until a friend red-pilled (I lose track of time, but maybe 4 or 5 years ago). But even as a kid, I questioned the priests in church. I knew what Jesus was like and how some things in the church didn't match up. Heard stories along the way that made me question doctors and the FDA, etc. Always believed cures existed; just made sense to me that God would provide everything we needed on this planet. All that said, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, and I was slow to realize how politicians could lie so easily. And then when you see the symbolism they use and all the occult and NWO stuff, it confirms everything.
03:16 AM - Mar 19, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
20 March, 03:00
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Ditto. Including the Church questions. Seventh grade Catholic school.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 March, 08:03
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
It's all about Jesus.😇❤️🙏 Religion can be good if the leaders truly know Him. But without that relationship, it becomes unbearable. 😔 Blessings!!!❤️