Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 05:26
How long are you awake?

As far as I remember, I had a feeling that nothing is what it seems at they represent to be. Started researching different topics or conspiracy theories, as they call it.

Began to see patterns, Q and Anons started to solve a big puzzle, they began to separate lies from truth/info from disinfo. Now it seems that everything is connected. Have a feeling that it won't take long for the puzzle to be completely solved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
Always questioned things and authority figures, always got me in trouble. Saw through the lies of adults at young age and called them out, got me in more trouble.. when the truth hurt they got mad lol.. not my fault I learned how powerful truth was very young. 911 was my moment. When the towers fell a alarm went off in my brain. I knew buildings could not fall like that without serious help, i was immediately called crazy for pointing this out. I helped organize a can drive to help raise funds, amazing turn out.. presented a check to the red cross for 10000... i know i know but didn't know then and didn't have the say anyway. I just wanted to help. Any way I have never stopped speaking up. Call me crazy I didn't care. I've been in this officially for 21 years, unofficially since I was old enough to think for myself, goin on 40. Im here to help wake up the world and more than prepared to help after the veil drops. Without knowing it I trainedmy whole life for this moment..
Here To Win.
09:01 AM - Mar 19, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wethe People-UltraMAGA, click on at the bottom under it