Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
11 August, 05:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Soothes my Scottish family brought here to work West Virginia, Kentucky coal mines heart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
08 August, 12:09
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
08 August, 01:00
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
😍 nice!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 August, 11:59
💛Vincent what was that other vibe song you used to play as well. I lost the link. Fairly modern and upbeat. I can't remember, but it had a great beat with the words! I am sorry I can't help better than this! But it was at least 3 years ago!

Red Edge @Rededge
07 August, 11:59
I was at the cemetery a few weeks ago where my sister and Grandparents are buried and a lady was there playing 'Amazing Grace ' on the bagpipes.It was so beautiful i recorded it....Something you don't think you'd get to experience.....
made it even more special cos that is my Gran's name ....💖

Red Edge @Rededge
08 August, 12:01
In response Red Edge to her Publication
My Gran used to play this on the piano and sing it when i was little, which i have now and my daughter self her taught herself to play... Bringing back to many wonderful memories of my grandparents xx

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 August, 11:51
Wonder what a didg version would sound like...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Australia - Traditional Didgeridoo Australian Music Didjeridu Sounds and Sounds of Nature Bird... - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The state51 ConspiracyAustralia - Traditional Didgeridoo Australian Music Didjeridu Sounds and Sounds of Nature Bird Sounds and Bush S...

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 August, 11:54
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Brian Ernst // Amazing Grace Instrumental // 2012 - YouTube

Music video for Brian's version of Amazing Grace. Filmed in Fernandina Beach, FL & Angel Oak Tree, SC. Amazing Grace is available for download on iTunes. For...

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
07 August, 10:09
Amazing grace, How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now I am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved.
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come,
'Tis grace has brought me safe thus far
And grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

When we've been there ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun,
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we've first begun.

hope saxton @Scribe11
07 August, 09:41
So beautiful. Good for the soul. ❤️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 August, 09:11
I love Celtic Woman here is the whole video

Amazing Grace ~

Celtic Woman - Amazing Grace (Official Video) - YouTube

Music video by Celtic Woman performing Amazing Grace.#CelticWoman #AmazingGrace #Vevo

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
07 August, 04:16
Its been a year since Ive heard amazing Grace. Such a beautiful song. I miss my momma...

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
07 August, 08:20
This has to be referring to bill Barr and someway....

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
07 August, 07:50

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
07 August, 07:40
VK ur So Dreamy 😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰 KeK
https://youtu.be/b7k0a5hYn...

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
07 August, 07:27
Thinking death to the tippy top head of something... Pain.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 August, 02:40
beautiful…love the pipers

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
18 March, 08:12
I dont know what is about bagpipes but my heart melts when I hear them. I listen in awe as the bagpipes strike their cords. Beautiful Song❤️❤️❤️❤️

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
18 March, 05:34
Amazing Grace: The Story Behind the Song - YouTube

This documentary, produced by Emblem Media LLC, focuses on the person John Newton, and the experiences that inspired his words to what has become one of the ...

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
18 March, 05:34
In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication
Celtic always beautiful Ireland

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
18 March, 01:40
👏👏👏👏👏👏❤️

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
18 March, 12:35
i love this one ... my dad would play this every time we took the carver out when i was kid...as we left the club...he would jam this as loud as it would go with the flaps open on the bridge...
man this brings back memories... my teenage years... summer weekends... i was at the club or some port on the great lakes. so many stories i could tell about those times lol...awesome song VK!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
17 March, 11:48
Good, cause there's a ton of fog.

5:5

Watch: Barr plays the bagpipes at Attorneys' National Conference - YouTube

U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr plays "Scotland Forever!" on the bagpipes before delivering remarks at the Attorneys' National Conference at the Department o...

Mitch Whiteley @MrUgly
17 March, 11:52
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
You really have to wonder if Barris a good guy or a bad guy, saw this a long time ago and felt in my gut he was good

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 March, 11:27
anyone else thinking "wtf did i just see?" i love the song - but that looked like one of "their" ceremonies..........

Yester Vue @realyestervue
17 March, 11:27
Sang that solo for my mother at her funeral. One of her only requests from me for her passing.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 August, 09:07
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
So sorry for your loss friend.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 March, 11:26
Q post 441
Dec 23, 2017 1:44:16 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 78f9ff No. 154468
>>154372
What rocket fired today?
[i]
Message sent.
Q
>>154468

Iridium?
>>154477
Future news will unlock more of the message.
Missing [i] confirmed.
Q

Amethyst Agitator @Sheila_The_Great
17 March, 11:17
Time to revisit The Logical Song VK!

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
17 March, 11:11
Je Suis Prest

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
17 March, 10:24
BB playing the bagpipes today too. 🤔

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
17 March, 10:19
https://youtu.be/yrlClNaWi... have you heard this yet?
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 March, 10:05
beautiful🤍

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
17 March, 09:59
And feeds the soul.