Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It's sooooo funny watching Trump play dumb and set people up. I have watched him talk and he's putting stuff out at multiple levels *in real time*; that's "supergenius" level. Never a misstep. My best mate from school got the top 1st in Maths at Oxford; I know what "apex intellect" looks like, and hooooooly cr*p, there's some people out there running The Plan who are beyond bright. Trump runs rings around people and they're too in love with their ego to notice; his The Donald gruff narcissist act is a brilliant disguise and diversion.
10:08 AM - Mar 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
20 March, 01:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I've also thought his whole multiple bankruptcies/'bad business man' thing was a means to investigate what I'm certain are surely arcane/corrupt beyond belief financial judicial system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
20 March, 01:39
I had to laugh too 'back in the day' when he had the press going about him eating nothing but KFC and the whole bit about him 'never reading' or practically not even able to read!
Very Sun Tzu-ish .... 'if brilliant pretend dumb'
I think there's a martial art technique where you use the behavior/movements of a drunk to throw off the opponent

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
18 March, 12:24

Anne Kats @anneanon1
17 March, 09:51
🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
17 March, 05:49
Martin ... that's a big Amen x 10 !!!

Pink Totter @Totter
17 March, 01:38
It still amazes me when people don't realize he's playing dumb... who's the dumb one when they haven't figured that out yet?

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
17 March, 01:10
Trump is Batman after all.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
17 March, 11:43
He is absolutely brilliant!💫💫💫

Sharing this video on how he is a master at making world leaders squirm...
🔥😎🔥

https://t.me/Andys_Corner/...

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
17 March, 11:47
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
You can just feel the sweat dripping off of them !! 🤣🤣👍🏻💥

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
17 March, 01:23
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
The best ever. 👍

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 March, 11:38
tippy top shape

Ken Mac @KenMac
17 March, 10:56
Trump's speeches are incredible. 😀

And it could all be an act (by Bydan or his clone), but compare to the ventriloquist dummy currently in the WH. 🤣

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
17 March, 10:43
WHAT HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS FELT LIKE NARCISIM, ON GOD LEVEL IS ACTUALLY HUMILITY...

DID U EVER SPEAK TO YOUR "QUEEN"?
HER MANURE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAR
😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/rQdPvlTR4...

baeqin 007 @baeqin007
17 March, 10:38
I ACTUALLY LEARNED A LOT FROM TRUMP, JUST BY WATCHING HIM.

Only followers of this user (QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

Barbara Hathaway @BarbaraH
17 March, 10:24
The information war is escalating, only it's escalating in waking the people up from their decades long slumber. I'm done trying to show thier cognitive dissonance. Trump is brilliant when it comes to the Art of War in the information era.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
17 March, 10:20
Here in Canada, the messaging has always been that Trump is a narcissistic, vulgar, rather dumb oaf. This was my first awareness of the power of the press to shape people's thoughts in whatever way they wanted to lead them. I mean really, nobody in Canada followed Trump before he ran for president? By the time election night rolled around in 2016, Canadians were rabidly dumping on the man. It was fascinating to watch. The power of the media is staggering!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 March, 10:19
God blessed us with Donald J Trump for this very time and place. Praise Jesus for The Plan.

The Rubber Duck ™️ @TheRubberDuck
17 March, 10:17
he communicates in streams of consciousness, indeed 5D chess. I've studied him, as a businessperson, for nearly 30 years - in NYC real estate. truly generously brilliant mind. if you can follow him, he gives it all every time he speaks.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 March, 10:15
5D chess.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 March, 10:13