Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 March, 10:08
It's sooooo funny watching Trump play dumb and set people up. I have watched him talk and he's putting stuff out at multiple levels *in real time*; that's "supergenius" level. Never a misstep. My best mate from school got the top 1st in Maths at Oxford; I know what "apex intellect" looks like, and hooooooly cr*p, there's some people out there running The Plan who are beyond bright. Trump runs rings around people and they're too in love with their ego to notice; his The Donald gruff narcissist act is a brilliant disguise and diversion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
He is absolutely brilliant!πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

Sharing this video on how he is a master at making world leaders squirm...
πŸ”₯😎πŸ”₯

https://t.me/Andys_Corner/...
11:43 AM - Mar 17, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
17 March, 01:23
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
The best ever. πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
17 March, 01:35
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
I agree. 😊

THE BEST...
&
THE BEST IS YET TO COME πŸ¦…πŸ’«πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—πŸ’«βœοΈ

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
17 March, 11:47
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
You can just feel the sweat dripping off of them !! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’₯