Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 March, 10:08
It's sooooo funny watching Trump play dumb and set people up. I have watched him talk and he's putting stuff out at multiple levels *in real time*; that's "supergenius" level. Never a misstep. My best mate from school got the top 1st in Maths at Oxford; I know what "apex intellect" looks like, and hooooooly cr*p, there's some people out there running The Plan who are beyond bright. Trump runs rings around people and they're too in love with their ego to notice; his The Donald gruff narcissist act is a brilliant disguise and diversion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
I had to laugh too 'back in the day' when he had the press going about him eating nothing but KFC and the whole bit about him 'never reading' or practically not even able to read!
Very Sun Tzu-ish .... 'if brilliant pretend dumb'
I think there's a martial art technique where you use the behavior/movements of a drunk to throw off the opponent
01:39 PM - Mar 20, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from wht 2.0, click on at the bottom under it