Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 12:50
They scared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
well shizzznick will somebody just slap the loser and call checkmate already my husband said he picked up abunch of baby chicks 1/2 price cause we wont be able to get baby chicks or chicken because of the avian flu which are going to have to be put in my den till they are big enough have you ever tryed to watch tv with a bunch of cackling chicks its almost as bad as a bunch of cacklen hens and the smell to clean up daily gas prices we dont just need it to go to work every thing out here needs gas and diesel and the cost of fertilizer we need ... im pissed right now granny is going to need bail money
01:23 PM - May 02, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 May, 02:26
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃโค๏ธ๐Ÿฃ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
02 May, 08:11
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸคฃMY HUSBAND JUST CAME IN FROM THE DEN AND SAID I HAD TO TAKE MY HEARING AIDS OUT SO I COULD WATCH TV EVIDENTLY THER CHEEP TONE IS MAKING HIS EARS WHISTLE ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ I CAN BE ON 1 OF MY BIDEN RANTS HE JUST REACHES UP PULL HIS HEAR AIDS OUT ๐Ÿ˜œGOD I LOVE THAT MAN

Lysanne anon @lysanne
02 May, 04:39
I am totally going to follow you. This made me laugh.