Martin Geddes @martingeddes
At the end of all this I literally want nothing, other than peace — personal and world. Just to be left alone to get on with my thing, with a little respect rather than ridicule. I am happy where I live, am blessed with good friends, and am contented as long as I get to create things from my heart and mind.
07:53 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Dvroo Vroo @dvroo
06 February, 01:23
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Agree...Respect & Gratitude

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
02 February, 06:38
Peace is the Prize....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MONTi MONTALVO @MONTi7
02 February, 05:40
Amen. Thank you for your service Martin. Much respect.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
02 February, 03:02
Question is....Are YOU willing to contribute the cause of FREEDOM as your forefathers and their forefathers and their forefathers did in past years...Resulting in OUR peace and freedoms!!! Can't even get folks to speak up in public about the CRIME of Mandating MASKS in public and private places!!!! Too afraid of CATCHING something that comes with a 99% chance of SURVIVAL!!!

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
02 February, 02:51
I want same things.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
02 February, 02:40
Amen, Martin! Peace is the true prize!
Love and respect to you, fren!

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
02 February, 02:40
In the end Martin I believe it is what we all want. God knows, God wins! 🙏

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
02 February, 01:10
Amen Martin, A M E N 🙏❤️

Stevie King @ShineBright9
02 February, 01:07
Absolutely and a Huge AMEN on this!

Pierre Ackermann @PierrekieA
02 February, 12:59
Heaven ❤️🥂

julie baja @JB4DJT
01 February, 05:26
La Dolce Vita👍

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Michele Bernard @Murphy72
01 February, 08:49
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
01 February, 08:49
#truth ❤️

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
01 February, 08:37
Peace is the prize.

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
01 February, 08:36
Me too. I want a better world for my children to live in. Remove all existing governing structures/policing/judicial/education and start again with a greater distribution of the wealth that PEOPLE generate.

As Lennon said; You may say I'm a dreamer...

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
01 February, 08:30
Same, Martin. This will be a better world very soon. Hold the line. God wins.

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
01 February, 08:29
🕊️

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
01 February, 08:23
🧡💜💙💚💛❤️

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
01 February, 08:20
BLESS❤

Anon Omous @AnonOmous
01 February, 08:18
Ditto! #FreedomDay

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
01 February, 08:18
I believe thats what most people all over the world truly want. To live in peace & to enjoy life with those they love. For far too long there has been a lack of peace stemming from behaviors and attitudes shaped from institutional brainwashing, and a struggle just to live within a corrupt system which by its nature keeps us fighting for our very survival.

Iam -JD @IamJD
01 February, 08:15
Amen

Donna Martin @Meme17
01 February, 08:10
I totally agree! Peace through out the world 💖💖💖💖💖🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
01 February, 08:10
I am with you as well. i just want to live in peace and find my happiness

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
01 February, 08:04
Perfectly said.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
01 February, 07:57
I was ridiculed and put down by my family members Saturday evening. I literally left the family function, because I'm pissed that nobody is as awake as I am.

Counter Spell @Counterspell
01 February, 08:02
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Family members letting us down is something we all have in common. I'm fortunate to have a family member who is on the same page. We get together and discuss reality while the rest of the family does whatever they do. We are the "crazy" ones, and the family knows how to reach us in the event they wake up finally.

TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
01 February, 08:35
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
It is lonely. We are blessed to find this platform! Remember this isn't over and when they witness what's going to happen we need to step up with love. It will be interesting how this all shakes out. You have like minded people here who support you.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
01 February, 07:55
☀️Good Morning☀️ , 🙏 God Bless You 🙏 I ❤️ You.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
01 February, 08:02
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Good Morning ! Beautiful pic!

Cassie 314 @Cas314
Then you are a blessed man indeed Martin!😘🙏

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
In response Cassie 314 to her Publication
I'm in total agreement, love ya!