Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
01 February, 06:25
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I keep saying that I truly believe that DJT prevented the original vaccine from being produced.Ifeel that people are getting a placebo or plasma not the harmful vax that Fauchi and friends originally planned.My children work in hospitals and have had the vax with no problems. scare tactics of people being harmed by this vax is most likely a way to force(scare) people into waking up to what could have been. people need to see what was intended to happen in order to appreciate being saved from it. we need to be there to calmly wake people up from their nightmare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
01 February, 10:15
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I pray that you are right! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
08 February, 04:33
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I pray you are right also. I just made the decision for my sister, who is in a nursing home with dementia, to get the vax. It was a very difficult decision, but I trust God and I trust our President (DJT of course!).

Nancy Hensien @NavyMom_
01 February, 05:29
this literally scares the shit out of me because both of my daughters are United States Navy and do not have a choice and getting the vaccine they've already gotten the first round

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
04 February, 05:23
In response Nancy Hensien to his Publication
I was told until it is FDA approved they are not required to get it. My son is in the Navy also.

iAmerica Too @iAmerica2
08 February, 04:12
In response Nancy Hensien to his Publication
We were told just yesterday by Navy personnel in our family that it is currently optional.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
01 February, 10:15
Than why in the hell did it get made in record time via Warp Speed?! And why in the hell did POTUS make sure it got out to all the states? I get free will and all, but if it is true that millions will be dead in 5 years, than how can we live with outselves for letting that happen? And for Trump and the Alliance to let that happen? Ask yourself, who do you trust...

Helen Lawce @HelenLawce
01 February, 01:39
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
The only thing that makes sense to me is that nobody, including Trump, can immediately know how the vaccine could harm folks. Where is the exact genetic sequence of the vaccine? If we don't have that, plus all adjuvants ho how can we predict the downside? So perhaps you might go ahead and provide vaccine for people, many of whom would be very skeptical if Trump recommended against it. Let the side effects speak volumes against big pharma so the people will believe. Then swoop in with new cures for diseases that had been repressed by big pharma, some of which cure vaccine injury.

Chad Czajkowski @theredpill2Q51
01 February, 09:07
I call BS. Mike Adams has lost my trust.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
01 February, 09:10
In response Chad Czajkowski to his Publication
If you knew what was in any vaccine, especially these you would not doubt him or any of the Millions of people that have done the time of researching.
Everyone that has been tested are most likely tagged with a tracker.
So there is that little bit of detail too.
They will get you, your families and friends if you do not refuse.

Missi Tru @MTru
01 February, 07:08
Family & dear friends are taking this & looking forward to the 2nd dose. Blows my mind how blind people are. Heartbreaking.

Sandra Barbier @Sandrab71
01 February, 06:48
sad, that the fear that people have of Covid is greater than the fear of the unknown side effects of the vaccine

... ... @Luciferlost
01 February, 05:16
Why does Trump push it?? It's a big question mark....

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 February, 10:26
In response ... ... to his Publication
Trump is not pushing it. Big Pharma is.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
01 February, 04:40
This is what I don't understand. If the team knew they are damaging killers, why push it? I get the sleeping sheep... BUT just Tell the truth and end it all! People need to know! Otherwise they are just as guilty and that is genocide!

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
01 February, 03:15
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
This is so true. My dad has an appointment to get the vaccination and no matter how much evidence I show him about people dying, etc.... he will not listen to me. We argue constantly about it because I will not stop trying to convince him not to get it. He always brings up the point that he trusts Trump. I have no answer when he says this because it confuses me as well. I wish someone could help us address this.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 February, 10:34
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Here's the thing. There has never been a virus, its a set of symptoms. underlying conditions aid with the bacteria and yes people have died. but the recovery rate for this so called virus should be common sense for most not to take it. the videos on the people with the insane awful side effects should be enough for people to research the damn thing. But they don't, they do what they are told sadly. If the media is talk talk talking about it, then thats who they listen too. now the cdc says it labled 1600% deaths wrong. That is in the news. so see it comes down to lazziness to not want to know

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
01 February, 03:33
This seriously stresses me out. I have family & freinds who already took it. How can this be happening?! I pray there is something hidden from us that will cure the idiot sleeping sheep who did this. 💔🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻