Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
01 February, 03:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
I keep saying that I truly believe that DJT prevented the original vaccine from being produced.Ifeel that people are getting a placebo or plasma not the harmful vax that Fauchi and friends originally planned.My children work in hospitals and have had the vax with no problems. scare tactics of people being harmed by this vax is most likely a way to force(scare) people into waking up to what could have been. people need to see what was intended to happen in order to appreciate being saved from it. we need to be there to calmly wake people up from their nightmare.
06:25 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
08 February, 04:33
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I pray you are right also. I just made the decision for my sister, who is in a nursing home with dementia, to get the vax. It was a very difficult decision, but I trust God and I trust our President (DJT of course!).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
01 February, 10:15
I pray that you are right! 🙏

Angie Mac @AngieMac
01 February, 10:23
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
do you teally think he would let their agenda progress just to priveca point? I don't. then what woukd be the point??

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
01 February, 10:13
Oh how I wish this was a fact!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
01 February, 10:20
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
I cannot imagine that it isn't. what woukd be the reason for Q who knew all before it would happen.