Jimbo 66 ✓ᵈᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ @Jimbo0566
01 February, 03:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
01 February, 04:40
In response Jimbo 66 ✓ᵈᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ to his Publication
This is what I don't understand. If the team knew they are damaging killers, why push it? I get the sleeping sheep... BUT just Tell the truth and end it all! People need to know! Otherwise they are just as guilty and that is genocide!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
Here's the thing. There has never been a virus, its a set of symptoms. underlying conditions aid with the bacteria and yes people have died. but the recovery rate for this so called virus should be common sense for most not to take it. the videos on the people with the insane awful side effects should be enough for people to research the damn thing. But they don't, they do what they are told sadly. If the media is talk talk talking about it, then thats who they listen too. now the cdc says it labled 1600% deaths wrong. That is in the news. so see it comes down to lazziness to not want to know
10:34 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LSUPatriot in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
01 February, 10:47
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I agree and am totally aware about the virus being overhyped by media creating fear and control. I was talking about the Vax. Potus was talking about fast distribution etc.../indictments, I get the code, but why encourage the vax? The elderly and medical staff are dying from the vax. Doctor's reports on these c-v**/vax, that is what I am talking about and this is not coming from media obviously. There is a real genocide happening including this BS m/a*s/K*s which make you sick.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 February, 11:08
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Crimes against humanity. The medical hospitals and doctors that knew and didnt report it, sadly will go down as well. Trump always gives people the opportunity do the right thing. Blame is on the hospitals and doctors who took the hypocratic oath that did not prescribe hcq, promoted the vaccine and lied about covid deaths and getting it. , big pharma for rushing a gene therapy and calling it vaccine. they are all breaking the federal trade commission act. its all part of the plan. remember, with any war, sadly there are casualties. all you can do is send your attorney general info like i have