Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
01 February, 03:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
01 February, 10:15
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Than why in the hell did it get made in record time via Warp Speed?! And why in the hell did POTUS make sure it got out to all the states? I get free will and all, but if it is true that millions will be dead in 5 years, than how can we live with outselves for letting that happen? And for Trump and the Alliance to let that happen? Ask yourself, who do you trust...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Lawce @HelenLawce
The only thing that makes sense to me is that nobody, including Trump, can immediately know how the vaccine could harm folks. Where is the exact genetic sequence of the vaccine? If we don't have that, plus all adjuvants ho how can we predict the downside? So perhaps you might go ahead and provide vaccine for people, many of whom would be very skeptical if Trump recommended against it. Let the side effects speak volumes against big pharma so the people will believe. Then swoop in with new cures for diseases that had been repressed by big pharma, some of which cure vaccine injury.
01:39 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by HelenLawce in this post can reply
Ros Richards @Seriosely
01 February, 07:57
In response Helen Lawce to his Publication
I am with you, trying to believe in a positive spin on these actions, but on the other side mRNA vaccine studies for decades have been killing primates... but I do hope that there is a cure for vaccine injuries waiting very soon around the bend.

Helen Lawce @HelenLawce
01 February, 11:35
In response Ros Richards to his Publication
Yes, there has not yet been an RNA vaccine that worked witl little injury/death. For the new CV-109 virus, they skipped animal studies and long term side effect studies. Criminal!