Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
01 February, 03:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
01 February, 06:25
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I keep saying that I truly believe that DJT prevented the original vaccine from being produced.Ifeel that people are getting a placebo or plasma not the harmful vax that Fauchi and friends originally planned.My children work in hospitals and have had the vax with no problems. scare tactics of people being harmed by this vax is most likely a way to force(scare) people into waking up to what could have been. people need to see what was intended to happen in order to appreciate being saved from it. we need to be there to calmly wake people up from their nightmare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
I pray you are right also. I just made the decision for my sister, who is in a nursing home with dementia, to get the vax. It was a very difficult decision, but I trust God and I trust our President (DJT of course!).
04:33 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Screenmaker55 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Screen Maker, click on at the bottom under it