Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
01 February, 03:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
01 February, 04:40
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
This is what I don't understand. If the team knew they are damaging killers, why push it? I get the sleeping sheep... BUT just Tell the truth and end it all! People need to know! Otherwise they are just as guilty and that is genocide!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
This is so true. My dad has an appointment to get the vaccination and no matter how much evidence I show him about people dying, etc.... he will not listen to me. We argue constantly about it because I will not stop trying to convince him not to get it. He always brings up the point that he trusts Trump. I have no answer when he says this because it confuses me as well. I wish someone could help us address this.
03:15 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
01 February, 10:57
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Yes, here we are trying to protect our loved ones and they won't listen to us. I sure would ask Potus myself, where is he on here? I had him on twitter but I got a slap on the wrist by jacko. Where's Jr? I already lost my cousin who took her life cuz of lockdowns, there are kids in my family, siblings who are still sheep and the gov. want to go in schools now in UK to vax them!!! I'm in Canada and they are pushing it here too. WTF!!!I get that people need to learn to say no but come on we will end up hating this plan if it doesn't STOP this VAX shit!