Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I hope the Anons realize that taking down Biolabs in Ukraine, meant saving the World. [Their] intention was to wipe us out by using Bioweapons, as it's much cleaner to do than a full scale war, as they want Green Gaia.

Covid suited them for collecting large amounts of DNA from all over the world, so they can target specific areas with certain strains that suits the best for that part of the world. They were showing us all that with all Covid strains. Covid was a test.
06:12 AM - Mar 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 March, 08:15
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Let’s start with these traitors 1st!
πŸ‘‡πŸ˜€πŸ‘Ž
https://www.ernst.senate.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyson Ngaro @AussieeissuA
11 March, 02:21
What about Aus and all the recent Antonov cargo activity?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 March, 07:42
Blood sacrifice on Georgia Guidestones?🧐

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
11 March, 03:19
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Yep, that's my guess.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
10 March, 06:47
This target physically exists in Georgia USA, but Z hit its metaphysical core in the Ukraine thereby rendering this structure neutralized without any energy. It is now a hollowed shell with no purpose other than to remind of us God's Glory..

chore Toke @choretoke
10 March, 04:03
✊🏼

chore Toke @choretoke
10 March, 04:01
Damn stones need to be taking DownπŸ§¨πŸ’£πŸ€¨.The sad part about the Sheeps specially people you work with I try to let them know to look up the Georgia Guidestones, they still believe MSM and still wearing a Diaper on there faceπŸ€¨πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈI get so frustrated β—οΈπŸ€¨

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
10 March, 03:17
They were going to attack specific races and genders with thier DNA weapons. Human genome project was real

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
10 March, 02:34
Wonderful saving!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 March, 02:28
Video from 60 minutes discussing Ancestry.com & 23 & me collecting your DNA

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
10 March, 02:13
hundo parcent

10 March, 02:11
Never tested, never swabbed! Pure blood

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 March, 12:41
I wonder if they erected the Guidestones on all the other planets they conquered. It sounds like there was usually only one race of being on the planet, but they FF'd them so they lost 2/3 of their populations so they would ask for "help" from a different invading force than the one that had actually sent that invading force.

I heard videos re this on Gaia from a former SSP "volunteer"

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
10 March, 12:31
The whole truth will come out,
this M.O. sure fits the wicked
agenda of the satanists cabal.
God is on our side,
the time has expired on this culture of death
and we the children (WE THE PEOPLE) of God
are taking back control so that our calling of
occupying until he comes be fulfilled.
JUSTICE is coming and we the people
will deliver it

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 March, 11:41
And the PCR test was designed to detect DNA and RNA. People fell for the lie that asymptomatic people needed a test to see if they were sick. Then corporations and Healthcare facilities mandated repeated tests, and people lined up for miles at drive thru testing! Countries demanded PCR tests for airline travel. Very sinister, this whole SCAM-demic.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
10 March, 11:42
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I no longer trust medical establishment either. Went in for Cortisone shot for back issue last summer. After shot given, the tech told me I also got fentynol. I would NEVER have gotten it if I had been informed.

10 March, 02:13
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
why did she give you an IV??? Did you ask why?

Frances Long @Camelot
10 March, 10:16
I am frustrated trying to enlighten sleeping Americans. They laugh at the facts. They almost seem under a spell.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
26 March, 01:11
In response Frances Long to her Publication
I hear ya.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 March, 09:40
it would have failed because many of us gave up medicine years ago and have perfect natural immunity. no disease can affect us

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
10 March, 09:27
#TruthIsAForceOfNature = = = > < >
#RecompenceMatters = = = > < >
#QHammerOfJustice = = = > < >

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 March, 09:06
β€œFact check: Trump wrongly takes full credit for Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine”

(Trump doesn’t wrongly do anything 🀣)
https://www.chicagotribune...

πŸ”΄TRUMP: β€œAs a result of Operation Warp Speed, Pfizer announced on Monday that its China virus vaccine was more than 90% effective. ...Pfizer said it πŸ‘‰wasn’t part of Warp SpeedπŸ‘ˆ, but that turned out to be an unfortunate misrepresentation.”
πŸ”΄THE FACTS: Not so much. Pfizer notably did not accept government money to develop, test or expand manufacturing capacity under Trump’s Operation Warp Speed initiative to quickly find a vaccine and treatments for the disease sweeping thecountry.
5 PicsπŸ‘‡

Eric Larson @ericman375
10 March, 09:32
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I think the enemy KNEW that Operation Warp Speed was actually about the military through Walter Reed Medical and Health and Human Services were going to develop coronavirus vaccines ON THEIR OWN and get them out within 2 years (and they did). This is what forced them to release their bioweapon "vaccines", ending the lockdowns early and preventing them from giving them full FDA approval. Imagine if they had publicly announced full FDA approval for something 7 months after they publicly announced COVID-19. I think the sheep would have even questioned it at that point.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
10 March, 07:49
Wonder if people think back to the time they willingly sent their DNA to ancestry dot com or 23 and me to get info on "where they came from" or other places to find out what health problems they may have in the future. i just wonder where those samples really went? πŸ€”

10 March, 02:19
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
60 minutes actually did a piece on this & interviewed these 2 companies. The DNA is being sent to China & they admitted it

10 March, 02:29
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
What happens after you spit in the tube? - YouTube

A 60 Minutes investigation reveals the potential value of DNA saliva samples. https://cbsn.ws/3r63p1aSubscribe to the 60 Minutes Channel HERE: http://bit.ly/...

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
10 March, 07:48
incredible how long they’ve been using germ warfare for, especially on β€œover-populated” cities. think operation sea-spray.
here’s a picture of ticks getting stuffed on plum island… I show drs this picture every time they say lyme disease isn’t real.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 March, 10:09
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
The evil is so widespread.
I trust God in Heaven to guide us through this. If not for Him we would have been eliminated by our enemies long ago.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 March, 07:48
surely they wont leave these horrendous things here. they need to recieve worst treatment that JFK forcast for the alphabet soup (C !@).

Other Half @Otherhalf
10 March, 07:30
The Guidestones fit their "rules" perfectly: Written in plain language with their intentions stated openly in a public location. In their religion, that should give them permission to sacrifice all us 'useless eaters' if we spend our time fighting amongst ourselves instead of stopping them.

The part they haven't realized yet is that the "rules" have changed, and you can no longer sacrifice someone else in order to benefit yourself. Now, when you harm someone, a negative result manifests for youβ€”quickly.

All but the most lost will soon figure out that things have changed.
God is good! :)

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
10 March, 07:19
Bet its in these misquitos now. sheesh. what company is releasing them?

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
10 March, 07:59
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
What about when they spray whole cities at a time for them???

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
10 March, 07:02
Adding another line to Vincent's post :

Really Really WoQe : "[Their] intention was to wipe us out by using Bioweapons, as it's much cleaner to do than a full scale war"

Interesting side note ~ Hubby and I stopped to see the Guidestones in November on way back home from seeing Blue Angels in Florida. It was very creepy ~ bad vibes ! Attached a couple pictures.

JMC OuterLimits @OuterLimits816_JM
10 March, 09:48
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
πŸ”½ IMO
searching for rhNEG blood. only 14% of world population

JMC OuterLimits @OuterLimits816_JM
10 March, 09:48
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
πŸ”½ IMO
searching for rhNEG blood. only 14% of world population

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
10 March, 06:50
so was this connected to it also?!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Military Helicopters Land in Downtown LA - Raw Video - Training Exercise? - YouTube

This is something you don't see everyday, so I thought I'd share this cellphone video taken 2-4-19 DTLAWas this a real mission or a training exercise?Video C...

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
10 March, 07:35
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Guised as a training exercise, we're living reality.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
10 March, 06:33

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 March, 06:25
yup . and vaccnes to help

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
10 March, 06:30
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
kill

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 March, 06:35
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Here's the thing. Why the Western countries didn't want to get Russian or Chinese vaccine? Also, you couldn't travel to any EU country with that vaccines, as they allowed only Pfizer, J&J, Moderna and AstraZeneca, not sure if that was for Australia, Canada and US. But that tells me something.
Chinese vaccine was the only "old style" vaccine, with the dead virus, old tech, and China a lot of South American countries took that vaccines, millions vaccinated, almost none side-effects.