Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 March, 06:12
I hope the Anons realize that taking down Biolabs in Ukraine, meant saving the World. [Their] intention was to wipe us out by using Bioweapons, as it's much cleaner to do than a full scale war, as they want Green Gaia.

Covid suited them for collecting large amounts of DNA from all over the world, so they can target specific areas with certain strains that suits the best for that part of the world. They were showing us all that with all Covid strains. Covid was a test.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
10 March, 07:49
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Wonder if people think back to the time they willingly sent their DNA to ancestry dot com or 23 and me to get info on "where they came from" or other places to find out what health problems they may have in the future. i just wonder where those samples really went? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
60 minutes actually did a piece on this & interviewed these 2 companies. The DNA is being sent to China & they admitted it
02:19 PM - Mar 10, 2022
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it