Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 March, 06:12
I hope the Anons realize that taking down Biolabs in Ukraine, meant saving the World. [Their] intention was to wipe us out by using Bioweapons, as it's much cleaner to do than a full scale war, as they want Green Gaia.

Covid suited them for collecting large amounts of DNA from all over the world, so they can target specific areas with certain strains that suits the best for that part of the world. They were showing us all that with all Covid strains. Covid was a test.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
10 March, 07:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
incredible how long they’ve been using germ warfare for, especially on “over-populated” cities. think operation sea-spray.
here’s a picture of ticks getting stuffed on plum island… I show drs this picture every time they say lyme disease isn’t real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
The evil is so widespread.
I trust God in Heaven to guide us through this. If not for Him we would have been eliminated by our enemies long ago.
10:09 AM - Mar 10, 2022
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
10 March, 10:20
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
it really is not human how sick and evil all of this is!
AMEN!
WE are the cure!
it is written! 🙏🏼❤️⚡️