Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 March, 06:12
I hope the Anons realize that taking down Biolabs in Ukraine, meant saving the World. [Their] intention was to wipe us out by using Bioweapons, as it's much cleaner to do than a full scale war, as they want Green Gaia.

Covid suited them for collecting large amounts of DNA from all over the world, so they can target specific areas with certain strains that suits the best for that part of the world. They were showing us all that with all Covid strains. Covid was a test.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 March, 09:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
“Fact check: Trump wrongly takes full credit for Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine”

(Trump doesn’t wrongly do anything 🤣)
https://www.chicagotribune...

🔴TRUMP: “As a result of Operation Warp Speed, Pfizer announced on Monday that its China virus vaccine was more than 90% effective. ...Pfizer said it 👉wasn’t part of Warp Speed👈, but that turned out to be an unfortunate misrepresentation.”
🔴THE FACTS: Not so much. Pfizer notably did not accept government money to develop, test or expand manufacturing capacity under Trump’s Operation Warp Speed initiative to quickly find a vaccine and treatments for the disease sweeping thecountry.
5 Pics👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
I think the enemy KNEW that Operation Warp Speed was actually about the military through Walter Reed Medical and Health and Human Services were going to develop coronavirus vaccines ON THEIR OWN and get them out within 2 years (and they did). This is what forced them to release their bioweapon "vaccines", ending the lockdowns early and preventing them from giving them full FDA approval. Imagine if they had publicly announced full FDA approval for something 7 months after they publicly announced COVID-19. I think the sheep would have even questioned it at that point.
09:32 AM - Mar 10, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ericman375 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eric Larson, click on at the bottom under it