Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 March, 09:21
I need your help.

Make a comment below and tell me what you hate the most about home mortgages with banks.

Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
02 March, 10:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Mortgage broker here. It's a shitty criminal product all around. First, most loans are owned or insured by the government meaning they control both supply and demand to an extent. They also control rates so it's a complete monopoly. The "interest" you pay on a mortgage is literally theft since most loans are insured by the same gov that you pay taxes too. So if you default and the lender can't recoup their loss by selling the siezed home then the government covers it. So you are paying ridiculous interest on a risk free invesment by the lender that in essence (through taxes) you paid to insure. Home appreciation allows the gov to make even more money whilst applying ever growing boot on the neck of the average homeowner/family, oh and also cover inflationary losses. I haven't done a loan in the last 4 months because it makes me sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
thank you for this! i was thinking about this today - how the whole mortgage system is theft. a scam. we got priced out years ago - waiting for when the land returns to US (homestead, etc. - the way it was before government and their banking buddies got involved). this perpetual buy/sell through the banks just makes the elite perpetual money all for doing nothing. i have a feeling you will find a new path.
11:02 PM - Mar 02, 2022
In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it