Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I need your help.

Make a comment below and tell me what you hate the most about home mortgages with banks.

Thank you!
09:21 PM - Mar 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 April, 04:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Whole system is fkd. CORRUPT, and made that way down to the soft kill shit they make them out of then basically sick fks who eat children, decide about a "credit score" then the bs when they are like yeah, then are like, OH BTW gonna need 12k more fiat to close. Cash please, this whole system is so dumb down here it hurts my brain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
07 March, 02:58
I pay and pay and pay....interest tricks they play on you. I will never own my house. Just got notice today the Insurance rates are going up again. They were raised late last year. This causes your payment to go up and up and up if you escrow your taxes and insurance. They take what you worked hard for because they can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
05 March, 11:40
I'm a mortgage loan officer and I think it's a fairly ethical practice. Obviously if you are charged interest over 30 years you are going to pay more. The Fed is the issue imo. They should charge a flat rate and have more grace periods for missed payments.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
05 March, 08:52
I remember a couple of Field' McConnells livestreams before he went off the air, in regards to the fuckery of property deeds. He had a woman on... Carol something or other... cant remember her name.
She would investigate these made up fraudulent deeds.
It was very interesting info.
I could try and track down those livestreams if they are still up?? They must be archived somewhere?

English Viking @Artist_
05 March, 06:11
rigid, payment, doesn't take into consideration bad times

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
04 March, 10:50
I remember when we purchased our first home, in 1981, we chose the lender we wanted and remained with that lender until we sold that home 10 years later. (moved to another city)

Now it doesn't matter who the lender is to start with, a mortgage can be sold to another lender(s) without the buyers consent.
From what many friends have shared, the next lender may be worse than the first or subsequent "lenders".

In some states, it is prohibited for real estate agents to get first dibs on properties.
In other states, becoming a real estate agents creates the perfect scenerio to snatch up new properties, often before they're put on the market. They become Rental properties or often flips with mere cosmetic changes for a big mark up.

Having worked in the mortagage refinance industry and as a city clerk, I've dealt with many real estate agents and property developers.
In 10 years of experience I can easily state there are very few that are honest or care about their clients!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
04 March, 06:25
1. Every state has their own real estate laws which can vary hugely from state to state. 2. real estate companies have their "preferred" lenders and title companies. Some companies (Coldwell & Weichert are just 2) that have their own lenders and title agencies. This leaves us in the same place that we are with re big pharma which is major conflict of interest. If your lender and title company are owned by the company selling you the real estate - do you get a fair appraisal? do you get a fair loan? do you really get a clean title or are these things fudged to push the loan through? These companies + more pay a handful of peeps very large salaries to "think outside the box" which translates to me as "shag the customer, drive the market and create your (the agent) own wealth". Pretty sure Weichert sold a portion of their franchises in the NE to Keller Williams. Trust your gut, trust your agent, trust your lender. If you start getting vibes things aren't right, dm me.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
04 March, 06:03
Everything about the corrupt bastards! I would wipe out all mortage debt and give the people back whats been stolen this entire time. Then go back to keeping our money and assets safe the way our granpas did in hidden walls and mattresses protected by the good ole second admendment! A world with NOONE suffering would be the most beautiful place ever! I can’t wait to see a world like that one day!

arba happihr @arba
04 March, 05:53
They give you 50 pages of paper to hurry and sign, for money never seen
My last home loan
I said to the loan officer
Im sorry I want to read these pages before I sign them
You should have seen their face
I read them, and found a hidden clause. Read everything!

Cher Real6119 @CherReal6119
04 March, 02:29
Forced Flood Insurance even if your property has not flooded in 22 years !!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
04 March, 08:34
That we are paying them back three times. The debt is already payed out of your strawman account when you sign that 'promissory' note. You then pay again the amount 'borrowed', and double it with the interest payments.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
04 March, 04:29
interest rates, land tax, insurance...we all pay to live why should a credit score matter? tiny home neighborhoods not everyone needs a big house and not everyone wants to live in an. apartment

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
04 March, 03:04
that we pay and pay for land we do not ever own. taxes on property we do not own. Only way is to become sovereign. no property taxes, no income taxes, pay same for new items only. No IRS. No credit score. No public utilities. when you own the land you should be able to build a fence any height anywhere. city should not rule whay you plant for a yard. etc.... mortgage is just the tip of the issue. solving mortgage does not solve ownership issues and city issues.☹️

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
04 March, 01:51
The nonsense a widow has to go through just to make a payment if she’s not on the mortgage. Only $15k left to pay, but they wouldnt talk to me. Have to take out a loan against my dad’s lufe insurance to pay them off…

World Wide @worldwide
04 March, 01:51
1. Usary. 2. Front-loaded interest. 3. Usary.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 March, 12:21
...the fact that they exist and we no longer know how to build a home. We used to teach our children how to grow foods, how to make a home with our own hands, a trade to earn a living with, and how to be a good parent/spouse/citizen.
We cheated the children on all these counts...
Depend on a supplier for everything (able to be restricted/cut off) work for a lifetime to pay off a mortgage for houses we cant; build now, and we collectively really rather suck at parenting, marriages, and society.
The evil shits of earth made their plan work well eh?

Paint Head @Paint
03 March, 07:58
I HATE HATE HATE when they increase ur mortgage😡 also HATE when they give you a default insurance. Jerks. I pick my own

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
03 March, 02:40
Total interest paid to the greedy banks over 15-30 years adds up to more than the value of the house.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
03 March, 02:06
interest rates, closing costs

Daisy Foxburr @chublake
03 March, 01:38
The paperwork, the closing costs, having to have either a realtor or a lawyer and then they get your mortgage and sell it to someone else who is worse than the one you picked. It is ALL SO WRONG.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 March, 10:56
USURY. It goes against Gods law.

They stopped honoring "extra" payments made to reduce the overall loan amount, thus retroactively reducing the monthly interest payment. Instead they would remove the "extra payment" from the last day of the 30-year mortgage, thus no change in upfront interest fee payments.

UNable to pay down the Higher interest fee, I just paid off the mortgage in full, and they wanted to charge me for doing that as well. (I fought that too, I forget how, but I didn't pay for the privilege of paying off my loan.)
Ridiculous!

04 March, 01:36
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
How should we reinvent the system? I know its a lot to type, but does it look like I’m fooling around? I’m serious about this.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
03 March, 09:49
that they suddently, in order to finance a better rate several
years ago, the ea monthly payment had to be automatically deducted from checking acct, rather than me paying
monthly myself online or otherwise

CQRGI Que @CQRGI7
03 March, 09:43
would you think its better to pay extra on the mortgage or invest/save?

04 March, 01:22
In response CQRGI Que to his Publication
Zero Interest with low fees will be a reality

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
03 March, 08:59
I am all for paying what i owe but by the end of the mortgage you could hsve purchased four homes.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
03 March, 08:47
There's a ton of middle men making money off of the mortgage....title companies, appraisers, lawyers, loan officers, etc (most of who are not even neceesary). All costs are usually the borrower's responsibility. Even if you pay off the mortgage, then you have to pay ridiculous property taxes. If you can't pay them, someone comes along and pays the lean, and you're out of a house. So you never ever feel like you own your own home. The property taxes are a scam also. The unions have gotten away with murder over the years....with politicians giving away the store to the teachers and police unions, and we the tax payers have to pay for that with the sky high property taxes. There was one superintenent of schools on Long Island making $500,000 plus benefits, pension and a chauffeur. Ridiculous! Who ends up paying that ...the tax payer!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 March, 08:43
That we pay for our home THREE times it's worth. And, when we finish paying THREE times it's worth, we still pay to live in it via property taxes.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 March, 09:11
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Exactly what I told and asked my mama as a kid, I was like wait a minute, so you are telling me........

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
03 March, 08:41
It is a part of the circus which goes round and round about 7-9 years. And then it starts again. Some of the people will lose their homes one circle then others and then others...Neverending story

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
03 March, 07:37
The entire evil set-up--exorbitant closing costs, interest paid monthly, repossession of your home if a hardship befalls you. If you've ever attended a refinancing their attitude is unfriendly and controlling. I can't pinpoint what I hate most because all of it is wrong.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 March, 06:06
Being forced to play an extortion game where you compete to leverage up the most in order to buy a home, but without taking on ruinous risk. Then they force booms and busts to steal your home for pennies as a repossession.

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
03 March, 06:33
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
That happened to me. But I retain the Deeds. Some day I WILL have justice. Only a matter of time.

04 March, 01:19
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
There needs to be a way to make reposessions next to impossible, driven by community