Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 March, 09:21
I need your help.

Make a comment below and tell me what you hate the most about home mortgages with banks.

Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
Mortgage broker here. It's a shitty criminal product all around. First, most loans are owned or insured by the government meaning they control both supply and demand to an extent. They also control rates so it's a complete monopoly. The "interest" you pay on a mortgage is literally theft since most loans are insured by the same gov that you pay taxes too. So if you default and the lender can't recoup their loss by selling the siezed home then the government covers it. So you are paying ridiculous interest on a risk free invesment by the lender that in essence (through taxes) you paid to insure. Home appreciation allows the gov to make even more money whilst applying ever growing boot on the neck of the average homeowner/family, oh and also cover inflationary losses. I haven't done a loan in the last 4 months because it makes me sick.
10:17 PM - Mar 02, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bawlin in this post can reply
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
20 March, 11:09
In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication
Can you say if this is the same with mortgages in the UK, or do you only know about USA mortgages? Cheers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am What I am @OfLight
20 March, 09:50
I understand your pain about being in a field that does not feel good to you. I sell laboratory supplies and during this whole scamdemic never pushed covid kits or machines because i knew this was BS... I will not push false narratives...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 March, 09:13
Thank you for sharing this in such a concise, easy to unferstand manner!!! Also, what about credit score? The more you check, the worse it gets? I don’t get it. I never have checked mine so it must be through the roof.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 March, 09:02
YEAH they were like you got approved for 140 k plus, I was like GREAT< then they were like but your gonna need 12 to close, app for all the costs, CASH btw. I was like tf you say.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
02 March, 11:02
thank you for this! i was thinking about this today - how the whole mortgage system is theft. a scam. we got priced out years ago - waiting for when the land returns to US (homestead, etc. - the way it was before government and their banking buddies got involved). this perpetual buy/sell through the banks just makes the elite perpetual money all for doing nothing. i have a feeling you will find a new path.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 March, 11:01
Here’s a little something I produced, it aught to push you over the edge brother! 👇😂👍
http://www.blackbeltinvest...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
20 March, 10:13
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
wow Dan ....thank u ...

BLACK SHEEP @BlackSheep
02 March, 10:57
mort-gage = Mort (Latin)= Death

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 March, 10:49
Sickening. Lets reinvent the process with crypto

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
02 March, 11:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Not difficult. Everybody gets one interest free, no fee loan on a reasonalbly priced property that costs approx 5-10% of take home pay with flexible payment options and incentives (as opposed to disincentives) for paying down or paying off the loan (like being able to get another free loan, or access to a renovation loan, or a larger loan etc.). Defaults would be non-existent. Problem is property taxes, hoas fees, homeowners insurance costs, realtor fees would all need to be eliminated. Annnnnd it would crush every single market. No biggie

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 March, 09:17
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Because satan likes to try to play the role of God- the weather (chemtrails), religion (pope/man as bridge to God), etc.