Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
10 March, 04:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
prop a ganda prop propaganda! the audio sounds so staged, who yells woohoo at that and not actial wcreaming or whatever give me a break!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 March, 04:28
Does that look like a Commercial Plane to anyone here? Alright. That was a gray plane, many people there said they saw a military "plane", "a fighter jet".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
03 March, 02:41
It won’t play for me. 🤷‍♀️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 March, 02:06
une illusion collective 🙄

Green Castle_55 @BingBingVibe
03 March, 08:21
Watch the wing detach from ths plane. Its completely CGI. All the 9/11 Footage is.
I explain it on this thread.
https://twitter.com/BingBi...

Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
03 March, 07:36
Maybe Kevin Westley didnt release the video sooner because he was serving in the British military. Works as a Chief Engineer at Boeing now. He has pictures of Trump and Sen. Holley on his page so he is a patriot.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
03 March, 01:55
More videos in his playlist on this utube channel... 😳

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
03 March, 12:03
how bout "no plane" footage?
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
02 March, 10:36
Is this a castlerock production?

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
02 March, 10:51
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
This is there production..might have to check it out.🧐
https://m.imdb.com/title/t...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 March, 09:57
Most of this is DEVOID OF REAL EMOTION!
STAGED! STAGED! STAGED!!!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 March, 09:22
After it happened & these on-the-ground (?) videos started coming in I was like, who is shooting these & how quickly they turned up at the networks

You have to remember there weren't smartphones at that time so it had to be a handheld recording device & even though it was NYC it still seemed like a lot showed up & quickly

Just another thing among many on that strange day which uneased me

This seems staged somehow & no details on the plane - my guess is that it was added to the footage (CGI) later on & lo & behold this pops up very conveniently to try & counter other footage I've seen where there were explosions but not a plane to be seen

Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
02 March, 09:10
Saw this on Twitter. My response was that it immediately reminded me of this...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 March, 09:10

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 March, 08:51
That plane is either a hologram or it was edited in to make it look like a plane struck the 2nd tower.

There's no roar corresponding with the arrival of the "plane"; those jet engines are VERY loud.

I've seen videos of the 2nd tower that show no plane hitting it, just a big explosion.

Bush, Cheney, the CIA and Israel were the orchestrators of the attacks on 9/11.

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
02 March, 07:34

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 March, 05:14
Funny how they quickly want to force feed “recent proof”! Must mean the Actual TRUTH is about to surface!!

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
02 March, 04:54
Didn't Q mention anything about Kevin?

The Rubber Duck ™️ @TheRubberDuck
02 March, 05:02
this is FOOKERY! no planes. all explosions. I was there. nobody knew where to run. larps & news producers/reporters everywhere were planted in crowds, on corners and on floors of buildings everywhere downtown - directing traffic, telling people to look up and "did you see the plane?" guess what??, people forget WE ALL had cameras on our phones then. not great cameras, but we had them. wouldn't you think there would be HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of cameras squarely fixed on those towers, after the first "plane" hit - if we thought it was a plane? nobody knew where the first explosions came from - we just heard the booms [underground]. but after the first "plane" hit, there'd be a thousand other pictures or versions of that second plane. the tallest buildings in the world, one of the most photographed iconic NYC images there was - at the time - and we're just seeing a new version now? Why no plane photos other than "stills" from the 4-5 versions/views of "the plane videos" they "released"

The Rubber Duck ™️ @TheRubberDuck
02 March, 05:13
In response The Rubber Duck ™️ to his Publication
here, watch Rick Leventhal LARPING away when he is interupted on live TV and called a fraud. "no second plane. bomb" whether it was holograms, drones, I have no idea. but there were no planes.

Days Of Elijah @Stella
02 March, 04:28
That's no airliner. It's black or grey and has no windows. It's one of those drones.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 March, 04:25
So we are waiting on the next CGI FF? I remember GEORGE posting some footage a long while back of unreleased footage on the Pentagon.. hmm

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
03 March, 02:00
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
its in his playlist on the channel still 👍

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
02 March, 04:04
If the planes did not hit the buildings, pentagon or crash into field.. what happened to them?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 March, 09:26
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
There was a theory I saw a while back speculating that the planes were ditched in the ocean
I hope we find out for sure one of these days

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
02 March, 03:37
that ‘plane’ glitches going into the building

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 March, 03:06
Actually whomever posted this on Tiktok is lying first of all. the video is on Youtube and i am pretty sure they are lying also.

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 March, 02:52
I love it when a 9/11 thread starts, especially one with videos.

They serve as a reminder that we can't let those evil f*cks get away with it.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
02 March, 02:49
There are better views in vids of that hit--any decent mechanical
engineer or very common sense person knows that the wings
would be torn off upon hitting anything which is stronger than
aluminum and because they are long they tear off easier from
the leverage--the wings would be seen flipping through the
air and falling. especially the right wing as it hit the corner

02 March, 02:45
FAKE FAKE FAKE. ask yourself....when uploading a video to Youtube.....private, unlisted or public...it gives it a time stamp. No matter what category it is uploaded to..that date stays there. This video has a date of a week ago. This person is LYINGGGG out his ass. THAT VIDEO has been tampered with big time. Also why do you only hear the plane when it is directly overhead and not hear it coming from far off? A plane that low..you would hear it coming a mile away. This video was tampered with. ask yourself...WHY is it being released NOW? 21 yrs later? WHY NOW? come on now..you gotta use some common sense. QUESTION EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
02 March, 02:48
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
i completely agree. You would also feel it. i do not think the people’s expressions match up to the situation.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
02 March, 02:27
So much on this subject today. Hoping it's finally truth disclosure time. This was my biggest red pill to swallow a few years ago. 🙏

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
02 March, 02:25
VK i worked for the state of PA at SCI Somerset (i was about 5 miles away from crash at the time it happened i didnt see any huge black smoke or loud explosion) on 9-11-01 ... I knew some that helped at the search and rescue (before the cover up crew arrived) there that day they said there was no plane debris...at that time no one knew what happened (just a hole in ground and some smoke not much of a fire either and no debris)...until later that day from the news saying it was Flight 93...just saying ... none of it added up ...

TOM RIDGE was the Governor then he was appointed head of Homeland Security shortly after...i met him he is a shadey dude ... i worked for his brother EsQ. Dave Ridge before that...up in Erie Pa when i was in college...Pa is a very Corrupt state...a lot of Bones in Pa's closet!
do you remember Bud Dwyer? joke was what do you do with a wet bullet? put in the Dwyer...corruption is rampant there ... for decades now...!?

also
Vk guess what day it is?

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 March, 03:21
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Can I help Pa. in the future please. 🙏

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
02 March, 02:20
I'll wait a little longer before jumping to a conclusion. There is so much misinformation. The world is a stage ... we are in the middle of the play ... it's like in a good detective film ... you have to watch until the end!

02 March, 02:46
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
There is a TON if evidence proving this did not happen as they showed us. NO PLANES HIT THE BUILDING. ask yourself....when uploading a video to Youtube.....private, unlisted or public...it gives it a time stamp. No matter what category it is uploaded to..that date stays there. This video has a date of a week ago. This person is LYINGGGG out his ass. THAT VIDEO has been tampered with big time. Also why do you only hear the plane when it is directly overhead and not hear it coming from far off? A plane that low..you would hear it coming a mile away. This video was tampered with. ask yourself...WHY is it being released NOW? 21 yrs later? WHY NOW? come on now..you gotta use some common sense. QUESTION EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
02 March, 02:20
Ok I am having some issues with this. The guy that keeps saying oh my lord for some reason doesn't sound genuine to me, he doesn't even seem upset, I can just tell something in his voice but maybe that is how he deals. Second is the plane something from project blue beam? The plane seems to disappear into the building.....the most significant thing I am seeing here is the face that comes out of the explosion, holy crap...what am I missing?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 March, 02:22
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
I felt the same👍
And that face 😱