Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Anons are motivational superheroes. No orders, no command structure, no pay packet, no promotions, no medals, not even praise from your commanding officer. You have to be self-directed and self-motivated, willing to endure hardship from economic warfare, expect no personal recognition, and only care about the intrinsic value of truth and honour.

Anons are the best. I love anons.
06:35 AM - Feb 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
10 March, 08:23
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Also, we lose our family/friends/minds...
losing our minds is a worthy temporary thing..
Never Ever Give Up----Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
10 March, 07:41
Anons are my family, and someday I hope to meet all of you so I can thank you for being there even though you had no idea you were. God bless every single Anon and Patriot. You are way more valuable than you may ever know! ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 March, 06:59
Martin, we love you.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 February, 01:41
We all LOVE you Martin... A Shining poetry beacon of light and truths... I look forward to some day being able to give you the biggest ((HUGS))...💞🙏

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
28 February, 11:24
wow i was just thinking the same thing got on and this was the first thing i saw my sweetheart spouse make statement too bad your not getting paid for this i could use your help smh i just lol way it is i can make my own hrs my friends and family may not know what i do on here or understand but if i can lead 1 person to Christ save 1 child from harm show love and courage fight for our God givin freedoms i have done what the good lord has put on my heart i dont care what the deep state cabal want to do Gods will will be done and because he know us better than we know our selfs we will be in a much better place for it keep hope close and keep the faith God will straighten our path my faith may be little shack-able at times but iv build my house upon the rock i can stand on prayers for my patriot friends chin up ask the lord for decrement so we may be able to decipher between the lies and deceit thats going to flood us and know the truth when we see it 🙏☮️

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 February, 02:52
...we love you too!

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
28 February, 01:50
💗🤗

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 February, 01:13
You made my night!!! We love you too!! You know I think we all are motivated by our children and everyone's child who deserves a good life, especially the children who are trafficked and tortured. We all deserve an end to terror and war. Life was not meant for this. Everyone here are incredible human beings. I feel blessed by all of you. Sending love and gratitude for your comments.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 February, 11:23
Thank you Martin. We appreciate you too.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 February, 09:39

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
27 February, 08:13
OUR LOVE FROM GOD IS OUR PAYMENT AND THE LOVE OF OUR CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN 1111

Not Important @Notimportant
27 February, 06:35
DITTO💙

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
27 February, 04:53
AMEN I POSTED THIS ON GAB AND ANNIE OAKLY MADE A MEME OUT OF IT THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE IT WITH YOU HERE

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 February, 01:23
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thanks!! Everyone please share Martin's love around. I know we all need a pick me up especially as we get closer to action so we are re energized to calm our loved ones down.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 February, 02:34
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
💖 ✨💫

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
27 February, 04:28
Ditto Martin! Have a great day fren!

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
27 February, 01:38
You're pretty OK too, Martin.. 🥰

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 February, 01:34
✨💜✨

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
27 February, 01:31
Love you back, Martin! 🇺🇸🦅

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 February, 01:23
We love you too Martin, your role here also is not lost on Nana.
You have helped so many in steadfast devotion to this cause.
God picks his warriors.
He never makes mistakes.

He sent the souls He knew would NEVER give up on freeing his children, would wake up to realize they are eternal warriors he sent here for the purpose of destroying satan's hell matrix, souls that would have no fear in the battle.
God sent WINNERS!

We may win some battles here for a time but we are yet to meet the most difficult battle, we still must take out the antichrist.
At some point that battle will come.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 February, 01:20
💙

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
27 February, 12:35
AMEN!🙌❤️🤍💙🇺🇸

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
27 February, 12:20
😘 Nice said Martin. 😍😍😍😍

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
27 February, 11:38
MG, keep up the great work!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 February, 11:10
Freely give as you were freely given...

Truth is completely free. Anyone attaching a price of any kind to it is a thief and ANTICHRIST.

Don't balk at me for that statement commentators...show me in the Bible where I am wrong. I'll wait...

Carey Lou @Careylou
27 February, 11:29
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Grace is a gift given by God to those who do not earn it nor deserve it - free love 💕

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
27 February, 11:07
This statement could not be made any more clear or accurately.
I've not seen you for awhile, brother. I've followed your adventure and pray that you are well. God be with you today and always.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
27 February, 11:00
So true. And I am always skeptical of those looking for fame and money through this movement. This is about fighting for freedom from the chains that have enslaved humanity for so long; not self-promotion and wealth. Certain people I followed in the beginning who seemed to be in this fight for the right reasons have turned me off due to their self-promotion and constant pursuit of fame and money...money...money. Not to mention the ego and arrogance that spews in everything they do. The plight becomes all about them and self; not the real fight. Thank you to all of the anons that put it all on the line to awaken the sleeping without regard for self and wealth. Thank you Martin Geddes...you are truly one of those real fighters.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
27 February, 11:08
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
NO "PAY"TRIOTS.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
27 February, 11:04
Yes, Anons are Superheroes and some of the nicest and most empathetic and beautiful souls, I have met😍And you, Martin are a big part of it.. Holding the line. To all Frens you are Superheroes much Light & LQVE TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
27 February, 10:57
💯 I love Anons. 💜

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 February, 10:57

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 February, 11:05
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Anon to the 10th Power! 🎭
10 Pics 👇🐸👍

Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 February, 10:49
Anons are Freedom Fighters 🔥