Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 February, 06:35
Anons are motivational superheroes. No orders, no command structure, no pay packet, no promotions, no medals, not even praise from your commanding officer. You have to be self-directed and self-motivated, willing to endure hardship from economic warfare, expect no personal recognition, and only care about the intrinsic value of truth and honour.

Anons are the best. I love anons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
wow i was just thinking the same thing got on and this was the first thing i saw my sweetheart spouse make statement too bad your not getting paid for this i could use your help smh i just lol way it is i can make my own hrs my friends and family may not know what i do on here or understand but if i can lead 1 person to Christ save 1 child from harm show love and courage fight for our God givin freedoms i have done what the good lord has put on my heart i dont care what the deep state cabal want to do Gods will will be done and because he know us better than we know our selfs we will be in a much better place for it keep hope close and keep the faith God will straighten our path my faith may be little shack-able at times but iv build my house upon the rock i can stand on prayers for my patriot friends chin up ask the lord for decrement so we may be able to decipher between the lies and deceit thats going to flood us and know the truth when we see it 🙏☮️
11:24 AM - Feb 28, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from POCO THUNDER, click on at the bottom under it