Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 February, 06:35
Anons are motivational superheroes. No orders, no command structure, no pay packet, no promotions, no medals, not even praise from your commanding officer. You have to be self-directed and self-motivated, willing to endure hardship from economic warfare, expect no personal recognition, and only care about the intrinsic value of truth and honour.

Anons are the best. I love anons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
AMEN I POSTED THIS ON GAB AND ANNIE OAKLY MADE A MEME OUT OF IT THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE IT WITH YOU HERE
04:53 PM - Feb 27, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 February, 02:34
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
💖 ✨💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 February, 01:23
Thanks!! Everyone please share Martin's love around. I know we all need a pick me up especially as we get closer to action so we are re energized to calm our loved ones down.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
27 February, 09:00
Awesome meme Patriot

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 February, 01:09
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
YES I THINK SHE IS A GREAT PERSON ANNIE OAKLEY ON GAB ROCKS THE MEMES FROM PEOPLES POSTS