Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
24 February, 09:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
This video makes me think of this Q drop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Castle Rock @CastleRock17
24 February, 10:52
rock on girl!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 February, 12:37
Our new world awaits.

Where Have All The Cowboys Gone @JrzUp
25 February, 10:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In the book, Imagine Heaven (highly recommend), there are multiple descriptions of the expansive colors that we are not able to see in our physical form. This video reminds me that when we are with our Lord, all the limitations of the physical world will fall away, and we will weep with joy, to be in the presence of such love.❤️

English Viking @Artist_
26 February, 06:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
beautiful, and it always comes with a huge whopping price tag attached, many males I know are colour blind in some degree, and we have to help them daily with things, what a gift, a new look on sight,

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
23 February, 11:04
Some of us have waited a long time for this. we do it together. Love will always conquer fear. You are stronger than you know. 🇺🇸😎❤♾️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 11:43
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
100% !!!
✌️♥️

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
23 February, 10:48
Kim, I always knew that I found the Q drops early on and never bailed for a special reason. At first I thought it was about Clintons and other evil money, and an answer for what happened to my
wife and I in Vegas. Ive watched people walk away because things didnt match how they thought they would or were too busy with life.
But Ive found that it wasnt about a destination or a specific answer, it is about my journey in discovering myself. Leveling up, so I can help others to do the same. You are a great example of that journey in how you positively impact others. Im grateful to ride this journey together. WWG1WGA

23 February, 11:05
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Chris!!! thanks so much for the amazing message.
It made my day! It's the same for me...and we are obviously all connected for a reason.

I still can't imagine what you went through with your wife, but I am glad you found your purpose through it all, and I pray you also have peace in your mind with each passing day. Im so grateful to be here as well...I have a feeling this is bigger than we even realize. ♥️

Just Diana @Diana19
23 February, 10:40
I am getting a NOT Allowed on Truth social.. I thought my VPN was canceling it out, no And i use brave as a browser so I even took down the shields on my browser.. any Ideas, I have an android and I can't use my phone either?

23 February, 10:53
In response Just Diana to her Publication
It's because it's not yet available on Anroid. It's now showing coming soon to the google play store. Im sure it will happen soon. Technically the site is still in beta!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 February, 10:38

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
23 February, 10:35
Thanks Kim!
God bless all those protecting and saving our children. Thank you all.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

God Bless & protect all of our Patriots in this final battle against evil. #Trump #GodWins#FightForTrump#SaveTheChildren

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 February, 10:35
LFG !

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
23 February, 10:32
YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES ARE SAFE.
PROMISE.