Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 10:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha @realChrisJaksha
Kim, I always knew that I found the Q drops early on and never bailed for a special reason. At first I thought it was about Clintons and other evil money, and an answer for what happened to my
wife and I in Vegas. Ive watched people walk away because things didnt match how they thought they would or were too busy with life.
But Ive found that it wasnt about a destination or a specific answer, it is about my journey in discovering myself. Leveling up, so I can help others to do the same. You are a great example of that journey in how you positively impact others. Im grateful to ride this journey together. WWG1WGA
10:48 PM - Feb 23, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realChrisJaksha in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 11:05
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Chris!!! thanks so much for the amazing message.
It made my day! It's the same for me...and we are obviously all connected for a reason.

I still can't imagine what you went through with your wife, but I am glad you found your purpose through it all, and I pray you also have peace in your mind with each passing day. Im so grateful to be here as well...I have a feeling this is bigger than we even realize. ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396