Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 10:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
26 February, 06:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
beautiful, and it always comes with a huge whopping price tag attached, many males I know are colour blind in some degree, and we have to help them daily with things, what a gift, a new look on sight,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Where Have All The Cowboys Gone @JrzUp
25 February, 10:39
In the book, Imagine Heaven (highly recommend), there are multiple descriptions of the expansive colors that we are not able to see in our physical form. This video reminds me that when we are with our Lord, all the limitations of the physical world will fall away, and we will weep with joy, to be in the presence of such love.❤️

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 February, 09:50
Weeping.
Tears of Joy.

Our compassionate God is rich in mercy and tenderness.
We have _nothing_ to fear,
and Everything to Look Forward to.

Wonders beyond our imagination await us!
Thanks be to God.

connie wright @cowri
24 February, 05:26
Tears of Joy * God has heard your Prayers

Atara Talitha @Kjo58
24 February, 12:57
Now if that don't tug on your heart strings... ❤️

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
24 February, 12:28
I can’t love this enough! ♥️💜💙💛💚🧡

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
24 February, 12:27
A beautiful brave new world.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
24 February, 12:21
Oh my. Thanks for making me cry first thing in the morning! I cry every time I watch this and those like it. We just have no idea what others with physical struggles go through....but to see the pure JOY in him...it just melts your heart.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
24 February, 12:14
😢❤️ happy beautiful

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
24 February, 12:09
LOVE😍

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 February, 10:53
Amazing!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 10:51
Wow wish Nana could give everyone a pair of glasses to see truth!
Wouldnt that just be amazing.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 February, 10:20
Wow, What An Amazing Story! Love This Guy! Need Tissues!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 February, 10:20
Wow, What An Amazing Story! Love This Guy! Need Tissues!

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
24 February, 10:02
❤❤❤ This made me cry tears of joy for him. Awesome!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
24 February, 09:57
And the real pisser here is these are easy to produce, cheap to make, and have been around forever. They just never made this widely available or promoted it to the public.

https://pilestone.com/prod...

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
24 February, 09:51
🙏This made me cry.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
24 February, 08:47
Crying here!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
24 February, 08:41
onions got me like….😭😭😭

Trinkie Trinkie @Trinkie
24 February, 08:34
Love it when he pulls them down just a little, like color, no color, color. Reminds me of when I got my glasses for the for the first time. I would pull them down just a little to see the difference, clear, blurry, clear. It’s a great feeling.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
24 February, 08:06
*Tissue Warning*

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 February, 08:01
His emotions were beautiful and childlike. Like experiencing a little piece of Heaven here on Earth. ❤️😊

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
24 February, 07:20
It’s to early to be balling like a baby...😭😭❤️❤️ That was such a special moment for that family! God bless them!

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
24 February, 07:08
beautiful💜💜💜 of course i cried😭

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 February, 07:04
Who wasn’t crying? ❤️‍

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
24 February, 06:56
❣️

'The Holy Writings say, “No eye has ever seen or no ear has ever heard or no mind has ever thought of the wonderful things God has made ready for those who love Him.” ' ~ 1 Corinthians 2:9

The Best Is Yet To Come.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
24 February, 06:39
I am bawling my eyes out feeling the happiness !

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
24 February, 05:49
Humanity Receiving (Soon) The #KennedyVision 🕶️
Thank You🤠🙏

Bee Bee @BxAx17
24 February, 05:41
The child in all of us❤️
We are fighting for all God's children ❤️