Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 10:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
23 February, 10:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, I always knew that I found the Q drops early on and never bailed for a special reason. At first I thought it was about Clintons and other evil money, and an answer for what happened to my
wife and I in Vegas. Ive watched people walk away because things didnt match how they thought they would or were too busy with life.
But Ive found that it wasnt about a destination or a specific answer, it is about my journey in discovering myself. Leveling up, so I can help others to do the same. You are a great example of that journey in how you positively impact others. Im grateful to ride this journey together. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
Chris!!! thanks so much for the amazing message.
It made my day! It's the same for me...and we are obviously all connected for a reason.

I still can't imagine what you went through with your wife, but I am glad you found your purpose through it all, and I pray you also have peace in your mind with each passing day. Im so grateful to be here as well...I have a feeling this is bigger than we even realize. ♥️
11:05 PM - Feb 23, 2022
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kim Runner, click on at the bottom under it