Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Juan O’Savin’s prophetic words about Washington D.C. are being echoed by Charlie Ward 1-31-21

“We’re not gonna occupy it again
just gonna leave it fenced up
as a spectacle to the world
of the INSANITY
of these groups
that have tried to manipulate us.
And we’re going back to right thinking
Godly thinking
Sound thinking
Humans
Not these monsters that have taken over our country
& our way of life.”
~ Juan O’Savin 1-10-21

Hold the line, Riders.
Justice is coming.
Q

Not much longer, dear Patriots. We can Hold The Line for God, for all. Love & Light 💗🙏✨🌟
07:04 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Mar Fields @bullbearfields
15 March, 05:22
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
March 4 of what year? Already March 14, 2021 then some saying March 17 or April 4, let's see have hope.
Personally I don't mind the dates being mentioned anymore coz no televize inauguration to see.
We cannot control anything but to wait and see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
15 March, 03:51
ward flat out says he talks to Q....no outside commsnand a very shady past IMO hes a fraud......idk about juan i no longer listen to youtubers .....get ur info wherever you likr just becareful....if they say they ta;k to Q or have a secret angel anon beware and also are they making $$$ off the movement? Another red flag..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather North @NCPatriotMom
15 March, 04:01
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Simon Parkes also says he talks to one of the Qs. He said there are several and a computer and i know how weird his past is with aliens but he told us before Christmas that Biden would have a fake inaugration filmed at different locations and that Biden would pretend to go into the White House but ultimately wouldnt be let in. He said it would be something like driving up the driveway and cameras cut away before they go inside...and sure enough the butler was fired and couldnt let them in... i dunno bit someone is telling him legit info.

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
15 March, 05:39
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I put no trust in WARD. Even Juan is only guessing, like most of us if not all of us.

Ragia HRH @HRH
03 February, 07:02
On what platform did Charlie post this?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 February, 07:32
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
02 February, 11:17
I'm sorry. President Trump has a beautiful garden of Heroes being built and all the archetecture in DC is phenominal. I could not see them leaving the city looking like that. I can imagine the Capital being turned into a McDonalds and the entire city a great tourist attraction before ever believing Juan O Savin's vision.

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
02 February, 10:20
OKAY OVER THE PAST MONTHS WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN DATES. I'M NOT TAKING MARCH 4TH AS A SPECIAL DATE OF ANY KIND. BUT I DO BELIEVE THE DAY WILL COME FOR #19 AND WHAT A DAY IT WILL BE. BE BEST WORLS LOVE TO ALL

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
02 February, 10:15
This is the best post I have seen in a long long time haha

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
02 February, 10:13
MAGA Celebration 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🎉🎉🎉🎉✅🎥 GOD WINS

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
02 February, 09:23
Great post, thx!

02 February, 09:26
In response Hardy Boyz to his Publication
Thank you. Truly appreciated 🙏✨

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
02 February, 09:19
i thought we had a new election on March 4th, not an inauguration.

Juan O'Savin said Trump wouldn't be inaugurated until April. That would line up with my theory on Pompeo and that the 1,384 days is the length of Trump's second term which would line up to be April 7th.

with NESARA thete has to be another election. it would make sense now more than ever to implement NESARA.

I'm confused.

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
02 February, 10:22
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
HOLD LINE PATRIOT WE WILL KNOW.

Freedom Now @BreakingFree
02 February, 10:28
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
Few know, but they are not going to tell anyone their plans...it has to be this way....no leaks, President Trump said it himself. Everything is speculation from everyone else. Read the posts again bc WE HAVE MORE THAN WE KNOW

K.... N..... @Cosmos
02 February, 08:23
Hi Kat, honor to see you again here! I was following you in the old platform!😊

K.... N..... @Cosmos
02 February, 08:24
In response K.... N..... to her Publication
by Teckel.

02 February, 09:09
In response K.... N..... to her Publication
So kind. The honor is mine 🐱🙏💓 Welcome! ✨

el_ rizzo @el_rizzo
02 February, 08:18
i was hoping we'd blow it up.🤷‍♀️

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
02 February, 08:57
In response el_ rizzo to her Publication
I wanted the Washington monument destroyed...I echo your sentiments

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
02 February, 10:56
In response el_ rizzo to her Publication
I agree, the capital , WH and Monument have lost their dazzle. It needs to be burned to the ground for all the evil. I wouldn't want Trump to ever have to step foot in those places again. Mar - a - largo seems like a keeper and at least we know the weather will be nice in March or April to celebrate.

Lady Kengal @HarmNone
02 February, 08:16
Love tbis ❤️❤️

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
02 February, 08:14
DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GET ATTACHED TO DATES. ANY DATES. DATES AT THIS POINT ONLY SET US UP FOR ANOTHER BLOW.

IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS.

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
02 February, 07:47
I just looked at the live web cam and the white house was lit up.

Nicki Marshall @nickiannm
02 February, 11:22
In response Elsie M.. to her Publication
i just looked... it's dark. and even when the lights outside are in, which they are not right now, there are no lights inside.

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
02 February, 11:38
In response Elsie M.. to her Publication
Dark.

Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
02 February, 07:40
I have been holding the line. I have endured listening to horrible individuals speak on a daily. I'm not an emotional person but if we are close to finish line and March 4th is the day...I will definitely cry.

Nail Drvr @Naildrvr
02 February, 07:43
In response Frank De Frank to his Publication
something needs to, I red pilled many around me but they are losing faith fast.
Biden will destroy our country in months the way he's going

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
02 February, 08:01
In response Frank De Frank to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸❤️

Mary McI @marymci911
02 February, 07:34
Hold on Patriots! Hold on!

02 February, 08:10
In response Mary McI to her Publication
🙏🇺🇸🦅👍💓