Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 January, 07:04
Juan O’Savin’s prophetic words about Washington D.C. are being echoed by Charlie Ward 1-31-21

“We’re not gonna occupy it again
just gonna leave it fenced up
as a spectacle to the world
of the INSANITY
of these groups
that have tried to manipulate us.
And we’re going back to right thinking
Godly thinking
Sound thinking
Humans
Not these monsters that have taken over our country
& our way of life.”
~ Juan O’Savin 1-10-21

Hold the line, Riders.
Justice is coming.
Q

Not much longer, dear Patriots. We can Hold The Line for God, for all. Love & Light 💗🙏✨🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
ward flat out says he talks to Q....no outside commsnand a very shady past IMO hes a fraud......idk about juan i no longer listen to youtubers .....get ur info wherever you likr just becareful....if they say they ta;k to Q or have a secret angel anon beware and also are they making $$$ off the movement? Another red flag..
03:51 AM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
15 March, 05:39
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I put no trust in WARD. Even Juan is only guessing, like most of us if not all of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
15 March, 05:43
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
exactly its starting to get to me all the same recycled "info" the dead celebs. Vacines are bad. white hats in class......im ready when it happens until then ill only come on here when im bored lol.

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
15 March, 04:01
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Simon Parkes also says he talks to one of the Qs. He said there are several and a computer and i know how weird his past is with aliens but he told us before Christmas that Biden would have a fake inaugration filmed at different locations and that Biden would pretend to go into the White House but ultimately wouldnt be let in. He said it would be something like driving up the driveway and cameras cut away before they go inside...and sure enough the butler was fired and couldnt let them in... i dunno bit someone is telling him legit info.

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 March, 05:40
In response Heather North to his Publication
listen to whomever makes you 😊. i think I outgrew most of the peeps on here and on youtube. im ready for things to be revealed and am prepared to expect to hear some awful shit.