Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 January, 07:04
Juan O’Savin’s prophetic words about Washington D.C. are being echoed by Charlie Ward 1-31-21

“We’re not gonna occupy it again
just gonna leave it fenced up
as a spectacle to the world
of the INSANITY
of these groups
that have tried to manipulate us.
And we’re going back to right thinking
Godly thinking
Sound thinking
Humans
Not these monsters that have taken over our country
& our way of life.”
~ Juan O’Savin 1-10-21

Hold the line, Riders.
Justice is coming.
Q

Not much longer, dear Patriots. We can Hold The Line for God, for all. Love & Light 💗🙏✨🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
i thought we had a new election on March 4th, not an inauguration.

Juan O'Savin said Trump wouldn't be inaugurated until April. That would line up with my theory on Pompeo and that the 1,384 days is the length of Trump's second term which would line up to be April 7th.

with NESARA thete has to be another election. it would make sense now more than ever to implement NESARA.

I'm confused.
09:19 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JHardis81 in this post can reply
Freedom Now @BreakingFree
02 February, 10:28
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
Few know, but they are not going to tell anyone their plans...it has to be this way....no leaks, President Trump said it himself. Everything is speculation from everyone else. Read the posts again bc WE HAVE MORE THAN WE KNOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 12:22
In response Freedom Now to her Publication
I know. My brain isn't good at figuring out the drops. I don't get it. I know we aren't supposed to know, but it was just my understanding that Trump has to be out of office 120 days, we have another election, and then he is inaugurated. I'm pumped up one day and exhausted to my core the next. I've never been this way before in my entire life.

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
02 February, 10:22
HOLD LINE PATRIOT WE WILL KNOW.

03 February, 12:28
In response mike Anon to his Publication
I am. I have a Patriot group on FB where i post news from here, telegram, youtube, and gab... I'm trying to get them to keep the faith. I'm just exhausted, tbh. So exhausted.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
02 February, 09:55
Juan said BY April 1st. it would be April fools day and they would be the fools. i have listened to thatacouple of times. March 4 was the original inauguartion day for Presidents in 1776.

Freedom Now @BreakingFree
02 February, 10:29
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
Yes, original date was March 4th changed during FDR...like everything else.

03 February, 12:27
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
Yes, but Juan has been wrong on dates and things before. He said Biden would never be in the WH. He then said Biden would, but not to worry. Then it's April 1st, but if you're actually in the know you can't give dates or the enemy knows dates too. So April 7th is still a viable date to me.

I don't care WHEN it happens (sooner than later is ideal, of course), so long as it happens.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
02 February, 09:24
You and me both when it comes to dates! I don't put much store in them. President Trump launched NESARA with an EO on 11-2-20. 120 days after that is March 2, 2021 when elections would be held. The inauguration would be March 20th?

Juan O'Savin said his bets are for April Fools, April 1, when all the fools would be gone. Fingers crossed 🙏✨

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
02 February, 09:57
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
yeah , best not to set dates for any of this. i sure hope its all soon though!