Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
The goal right now by the mockingbird media is to infiltrate the Q movement. It's to discredit, distract, and demoralize the very foundational truths of the movement. Don't give them any fuel. Be careful what you share and who you follow. Stick to the drops, and be patient. Nothing can stop what's coming.
05:01 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
01 February, 11:07
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
In regards to the opportunity to cease assets as of today for election fraud EO.
I think if we've learned one thing over the past couple years, it's that just because something CAN now happen, don't mean it's going to happen today. Gotta trust the plan and know that timing and optics are everything. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
01 February, 11:16
In response Chris Duke to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 February, 03:13
In response Chris Duke to his Publication
I can hardly wait to see all these douch bag media have their assets ceased and for them to be thrown in prison for treason.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 February, 12:01
No worries. God is on our side. 😉👍🙏

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
31 January, 11:44
I have noticed...post anything Q on CloutHub and I have noticed the feed is infested with shills.

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
31 January, 11:36
TRUTH🇺🇸🇺🇸

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
31 January, 11:14
Kinda weird they are so hell bent on slandering the Q people now that Q has been dark for more than 45 days. And most have long been kicked off of Fakerbook and Twatter. It started out a few days ago with family members talking about what a strain the Q follower in their family has been and how it is tearing the family apart. Then it was an "Alleged" Q follower that I don't think ever read more than one Q drop and it was to prepare him for his bogus interview with Anderson "The Cannibal" Cooper. Looks like Nancy's wrap up smear all over the place.

EmmBee17 EmmBee17 @EmmBee17
31 January, 11:17
In response Lazarus 369 to her Publication
was thinking this. It just makes it harder when they all see it's true and how bad.

Jessica Payne @Jessicalynn36
31 January, 10:41
@GhostEzra
Why would Congress try to pass a bill that condemns Q if it's just a conspiracy theor? Because the guy that wrote the bill is a pedophile. The FOIA request for information regarding Q was not only rejected, but the CIA responded 2 days later. I've never even heard of a government agency responding to anyone that fast. The media will break people's spirit and make them question their own judgement. The sooner they're shut down the better.

amy lilley @amylilley
31 January, 08:42
I've heard a couple of interesting people in the Christian community, full out say, 'Don't follow Q, you;ve been had, there is no plan, there is no sting operation...' as in the past month! I'm thinking a number of things: 1. you're 3ish years too late 2. really, why now 3. who paid you to say that and 4. gotta go now, praying for you🙏🏻🤪😎

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
31 January, 08:27
one member of my family asked are you in a cult ? 😂 I was like jeez thanks for that you have known me all my life, and thats where you think my moral compass is 🤷‍♀️ then again I blame the lying lamestream media or alternativeky Wikipedia ..

Willow My dogo @Willow5
31 January, 11:07
In response Hunny McCann to her Publication
Yup I am radacalized and "not the same person". Exactly right! I will never be the same!

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
01 February, 12:10
In response Hunny McCann to her Publication
Same. I'm the caretaker for my two elderly parents. My mom is convinced I'm in a cult and completely brainwashed based on what she has seen and heard in the media. She even threatened to kick me out a couple of days ago. It's crazy. I try to avoid the subject at all cost but occasionally she brings it up and flips out. I don't know what she thinks they're going to do if she does kick me out! They need the help.

Vee Corrious @VCorrious
31 January, 08:06
And don't talk to the media...they'll spin truth into slander in a nanosecond

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 January, 07:12

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
31 January, 06:58
Followed you on Twitter til the big purge. I follow you on gab as singingbird. I know what's going down in the world right now with people who even use these platforms so I'm glad I didn't buy a pro membership there. They did just hire a new head of cybersecurity from Twitter there & I've met him. Liberal punk... Bad vibe.. Jack's mole?

What should we be careful about sharing here and who should we be leery of following or allowing to follow? We need to know as much as you can say. We are in the UK here.🤔Can you give us more specifics/detail. Thank you Patriot! GODSPEED

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 February, 12:00
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I have the same questions, but I don't think this really think anyone can tell. I just unfollow anyone who starts dropping hints that it is all a lie... And I share whatever I think others should know. I am in the USA and others have been telling us this same thing for a long time now. I don't worry about it and do what I feel is right. I use my own discrestion. God Bless... No worries. The bad actors are going to do whatever they want anyhow, right???? Love and prayers sent your way. 😉💞💓👍🙏

Christina Maga @Christina71
31 January, 06:36
I'm avaiable for interviews, lol!!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 January, 06:35
why cant it be the other way around.? im so tired right now. no sleep good

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 January, 06:17
I've noticed shills out in droves trying to demoralize the Q army. Sorry chumps, but if being alienated by friends and family didn't do it, you punks won't either. Eat a dick.

WWG1WGA

Kelli Perez @Keper
31 January, 10:54
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
love this 🤣

Jody Donohue @Jody
31 January, 10:56
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
😂😂👊

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
31 January, 06:11

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
31 January, 06:11
I got called an "antifa karen" on FB by a Biden supporter....🤣😂🤣😂....c'mon, Sonny, make my day!!! FN morons.... The Biden supporters are uniting in the Fake News posts.... I'M STILL DRIVING MY TRUMP TRAIN!! 🚂🍿🚂🍿🚂🍿

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
31 January, 05:53
they are runnin outta fuel..

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
31 January, 05:50
This is what HOLD THE LINE is meant to be. This is a war for our minds. It has always worked on us in the past. NOT THIS TIME. Just because things didn't happen when they "should" have or did not happen when we thought or wanted does not mean The Plan failed or that Trump has walked away from the fight

STOP listening to anything or ANY ONE that is contrary to what you knew before. Trump, the White Hats and yes Q are still here and the plan is playing out. "Scare Event is Necessary". And yes there are times I am very scared.

Yes we look like fools right now. This is not easy. This

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
31 January, 06:01
There is no QAnon. There's Q and there's Anon. We are Anon. #FakeNews

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
31 January, 07:46
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication

Victor Cardoso @ViQtorQardoso
31 January, 05:48
Thank you Patriot #GodWins

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
31 January, 05:46
the shills are out, on fb and wego

Ally Smart @Allysmart
31 January, 05:43
We are all being made fun of right now. Our closest friends and family are calling us names and laughing at us.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 January, 06:23
In response Ally Smart to her Publication

31 January, 05:37
Had a dream this morning that it was all over and all the bad guys were locked up in GITMO. Started searching the net as soon as I woke up. Eyes were barley open! Felt GREAT! Just a preview for me of things to come! AMERICA! FUCK YEAH! WWG1WGA

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
31 January, 05:32
i don't need the media's help, my family is discrediting and demoralizing enough. It has been difficult since the Inauguration.

shari vdk @GodisLove
31 January, 07:47
In response Middle Works to his Publication
Stay strong nothing worth doing is ever easy. Prayers

Cʏʙ∑ʀpᴜɴᴋ Keh-Bek @nicholospoma
31 January, 05:29
I have been finding this out BIGLY. Please, verify all info, too much disinfo is being put out. Photshopped images and fictional quotes. WOW! All this for a LARP???

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Kelli Perez @Keper
31 January, 10:59
In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication
but there have been none correct? Im a hard core Trump gal that starting waking up and looking into Q about a year ago. Wish I was here sooner. 🙏

Kim Martinez @Kimmysuewho2
31 January, 05:25
is there anything we should watch for in their profiles. catch words, phrases. usually i have found they reveal themselves rather quickly.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
31 January, 05:33
In response Kim Martinez to her Publication
I don't know about catch words etc. But if you are watching, listening too, or following any one that you find is "making" you feel hopeless or in any way doubt that Trump, the White Hats, the Miltary or The Plan are not in control and that the DS will not be defeated I would suggest to stop following or listening to them.

If you feel yourself get wobbly stick with those that encourage, support and inspire you.

HOLD THE LINE

WWG1WGA

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
31 January, 11:21
In response Kim Martinez to her Publication
Follow whomever you want. But silently watch their comments. Not just to you, but to others. When you identify one, don't engage. Just unfollow and move on with your day. Same applies to all Karens and Debbie Downers.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
31 January, 05:21
Amen x 10 !!!

Denni USA @DenniUSA
31 January, 05:20
It's called PANIC!! 🇺🇸💪🙏

Daisy Danielle @daniellerode
31 January, 05:14
So true. I am seeing fake/traps - they are hoping patriots will repost/share and look foolish. Be careful!