Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 05:01
The goal right now by the mockingbird media is to infiltrate the Q movement. It's to discredit, distract, and demoralize the very foundational truths of the movement. Don't give them any fuel. Be careful what you share and who you follow. Stick to the drops, and be patient. Nothing can stop what's coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Martinez @Kimmysuewho2
31 January, 05:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
is there anything we should watch for in their profiles. catch words, phrases. usually i have found they reveal themselves rather quickly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
I don't know about catch words etc. But if you are watching, listening too, or following any one that you find is "making" you feel hopeless or in any way doubt that Trump, the White Hats, the Miltary or The Plan are not in control and that the DS will not be defeated I would suggest to stop following or listening to them.

If you feel yourself get wobbly stick with those that encourage, support and inspire you.

HOLD THE LINE

WWG1WGA
05:33 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Kim Martinez to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
01 February, 12:09
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
we are here to build each other UP and share
what we have been given.
where we go one we go all is not just a pretty slogan,
it is a fellowship of like minded soldiers in this new tech
war commited to each other where no one is left behind.
here we can freely speak what we believe and if we veer off
course our” FELLOWer” anon will steer us the right way.

counteless hours are spent on doing reseach before info is posted.
we value every post and share far and wide.
we speak the truth in love

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
31 January, 11:17
good advice

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
31 January, 11:16
GREAT ADVICE! 🥰🌹🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (ScottieMom) can see their posts

Miss Kek @Freedomfiqhter
31 January, 08:30
I guess my husband is sleeping outside then...