Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 05:01
The goal right now by the mockingbird media is to infiltrate the Q movement. It's to discredit, distract, and demoralize the very foundational truths of the movement. Don't give them any fuel. Be careful what you share and who you follow. Stick to the drops, and be patient. Nothing can stop what's coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
Followed you on Twitter til the big purge. I follow you on gab as singingbird. I know what's going down in the world right now with people who even use these platforms so I'm glad I didn't buy a pro membership there. They did just hire a new head of cybersecurity from Twitter there & I've met him. Liberal punk... Bad vibe.. Jack's mole?

What should we be careful about sharing here and who should we be leery of following or allowing to follow? We need to know as much as you can say. We are in the UK here.πŸ€”Can you give us more specifics/detail. Thank you Patriot! GODSPEED
06:58 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 February, 12:00
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I have the same questions, but I don't think this really think anyone can tell. I just unfollow anyone who starts dropping hints that it is all a lie... And I share whatever I think others should know. I am in the USA and others have been telling us this same thing for a long time now. I don't worry about it and do what I feel is right. I use my own discrestion. God Bless... No worries. The bad actors are going to do whatever they want anyhow, right???? Love and prayers sent your way. πŸ˜‰πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ‘πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
01 February, 12:04
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Thanks Patriot! I'm in the US in one of the worst Blue States too. That's helpful info and probably the best advice we're going to find. Got to listen to our judgment.

For any followers that don't post? I wonder why? To be sure I would follow back everyone except for those that don't say anything, because I'm not sure what you're about. I am with you tho. Thank you.

GOD BLESS & GOD SPEED!