Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 05:01
The goal right now by the mockingbird media is to infiltrate the Q movement. It's to discredit, distract, and demoralize the very foundational truths of the movement. Don't give them any fuel. Be careful what you share and who you follow. Stick to the drops, and be patient. Nothing can stop what's coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
one member of my family asked are you in a cult ? 😂 I was like jeez thanks for that you have known me all my life, and thats where you think my moral compass is 🤷‍♀️ then again I blame the lying lamestream media or alternativeky Wikipedia ..
08:27 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HunMcCann in this post can reply
Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
01 February, 12:10
In response Hunny McCann to her Publication
Same. I'm the caretaker for my two elderly parents. My mom is convinced I'm in a cult and completely brainwashed based on what she has seen and heard in the media. She even threatened to kick me out a couple of days ago. It's crazy. I try to avoid the subject at all cost but occasionally she brings it up and flips out. I don't know what she thinks they're going to do if she does kick me out! They need the help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
31 January, 11:07
Yup I am radacalized and "not the same person". Exactly right! I will never be the same!

Jessica Payne @Jessicalynn36
31 January, 10:45
My dad accused me of being in a Charles Manson type cult. I had to just leave my parents where they are. After Bidan was fake inaugurated and tried to explain to my mom how similar Bidan's Oval office was to the one in Independence Day, she started crying.... LMAO!