Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Didn't dish washers use to take 45 mins for a full cycle?
What's up with this 2 1/2 to 3 hour stuff!
10:43 PM - Feb 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
20 February, 10:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
18 February, 08:38
Agreed! 45 should have another full term, not the 2.5 to 3 years leftover after the steal is fully exposed. We need to fix that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
18 February, 09:26
In response Other Half to her Publication
45 was a sting operation.
45 put into place in what appeared to be an election, its been over 100 years of unlawful elections?
The whole government is completely unlawful, all of it since at least 1871.
Its not possible to fix an unlawful government.
Government must be dissolved under laws of War, and rid the world of government, starting maybe some like government 10 percent the size, like a group of elders sharing in protection of the life force energy of the people.
All BAR associations, members have been unlawful.
When no one of government exposes BAR members there is willing complicit crimes.
You can't fixed something fixed already from inception.
Selling justice is crime, treason, fraud, crimes against humanity, criminal monopolies, are crimes.
Its all one big sting operation with other countries, nations, all over the world.

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
18 February, 02:55
same with new ridiculous clothes washing mashing

Kim Board @Kimpossible
18 February, 12:07
Dishes you say?

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
17 February, 08:35
I HAVE A 1970 MAYTAG STILL WORKS MY HUSBAND KEEPS FINDING PART FOR IT UGG CANT BEAT AN OLD MAY TAG .. THOUGHT FOR SURE IED GET A NEW WHEN I SHUT THE HEAD OF A SNAKE IN THE DOOR OF IT AND RUN IT A COUPLE TIMES BEFORE I HAD TO FIG OUT WHAT THE SMELL WAS BUT NOPE WE JUST BLEACHED IT OUT SMH (ME VIA LOCA FARM LIFE )

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
17 February, 11:56
1 minute cycle or 6 minute. You choose. https://www.katom.com/617-...

Sacha Barnes @SachaB144
17 February, 01:43
They changed in 2014 with the new energy star requirements, supposedly! quality on all applainces went down and tech went up, thus raising costs and more wifi and cameras 🙆🏻‍♀️

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 February, 01:17

Angie Mac @AngieMac
16 February, 07:49
I agree. I use the shortest cycle that allows heated drying. Also, have you noticed the push to use jetdry? It coats your glasses so water sheets off- pretty sure that coating isn’t something we should be ingesting.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 February, 07:39
Low water pressure, make sure you're not running the washer or a shower at the same time... (Or they just don't make em like they did in the 50's)😉

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
16 February, 02:48
they took the stuff out of the soap for the greenies now the dishes still dont get clean

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
16 February, 02:36
Smart tech...hand washing takes minutes, not hours. Plus it doesn't eves-drop on conversations.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
16 February, 02:21
🙏 Pray all goes stellar tomorrow with surgery.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 February, 01:41
By the time one rinses the dishes to put them in the dish washer to get clean I already dried mines the old way🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 01:18
Movies used to be just about idk 90 minutes.
Recon we could change the name of this current movie playing from
"The Never Ending Story"
to
"The Greatest Story Ever Told"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 01:14
🤬Idk VK but it must be contagious cause what ever caused it has also effected my damn clothes washer!🤬

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
16 February, 02:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
mine too my clothes look awful! and my W & D cost me 4 times as much. these machines are for💩

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
16 February, 07:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, I agree!!! 💩💩💩

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 February, 12:51
It´s take time to sprede poison on our dishes !

Mr. Flood @TheNewCycle
16 February, 12:36
08-Mar-2018 6:55:52 PM CST8ch/qresearch

>>593959
Thank you Kim.
Deal made.
Clowns out.
Strings cut.
We took control.
Iran next.
Q

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
16 February, 01:21
In response Mr. Flood to his Publication
The profound meaning of the number 888 is directly linked to the manifestation of God in the flesh to save mankind of its sins.
#Biblical

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 February, 11:55
New & improved. 😂

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 February, 11:35
2,1,3 ~ 1221, 321, 123

That’s what we get for buying ‘energy efficient’ dishwashers. 🤣

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 February, 11:17
A time, times and half a time ...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 February, 11:17
A time, times and half a time ...

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
16 February, 11:11

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 February, 10:55
2-1-23....🤷‍♂️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 February, 10:40
Apr 06, 2018 3:17:40 PM EDT
Net shut down.
Q

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 February, 07:47
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Heres another "collage of evil" for your collection..👊

joann ferguson donated @joann212
16 February, 10:20
Not a decode person, but 45 seems like POTUS and 2 1/2 - 3 years to clean up this mess during the Biden Admin. I learn by following those who post to your timeline. :)

Storm Rider @StormRider
16 February, 09:32
(4+5)+(2+1+2)+(3)
9+5+3=17
17= Q
45 = POTUS

POTUS mentioned dishwasher 3X

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 February, 09:08
Get Yourself A Whirlpool

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 February, 01:34
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
There were 17 boxes stacked behind him.

Jaima Travis @Jaimatravis
Lol my husband was just bitching the other night cause the dishwasher was running at midnight! i started it 7pm…🤷🏼‍♀️

Jaima Travis @Jaimatravis
Lol my husband was just bitching the other night cause the dishwasher was running at midnight! i started it 7pm…🤷🏼‍♀️