Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The script rolling now are things that happened years ago.

Public had to be awakened enough to accept it.
11:20 PM - Feb 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
16 February, 01:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
future proves the past in the Present
WWG1WGA 🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 February, 11:29
I return to twit often to see if the zombies have woke up? Nope..They calling Durham a nothing burger LOL. we did what we could.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
14 February, 09:17
The other day I felt that we were going wrong direction. I had to remove myself, walked away.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
14 February, 09:16
The new masks look like bras from 1970's TV commercials. Lots of people embracing them. I just worked with someone who bought an additional residence, to stay away from people. These people are so far gone. Bring it.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 February, 11:31
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
I know. It's sad. I woke up a shit ton on FB for 4 years and 3 accounts later. I got real tired of starting over.
But today I am the point where I just say "I tried" I'm tired.

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
14 February, 04:26
The public isn't awake though.
They never will be unless TV stations are taken over and truth is pumped out.

7 billion people. Yes, we may have woken up a few million over the last couple of years. But that's a drop in the ocean.

When you have countries with 80+ per cent taking jabs, that's the asleep ones.

Average Joe is ....

Still lining up for boosters.

Still taking PCRs.

Knows nothing about the current Pfizer scandal.

Knows nothing about any convoy or freedom protest going on world wide.

Completely unaware o Klaus Schwab and friends.

etc etc etc

Sorry, but a sledgehammer approach is needed.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
14 February, 01:40
some of us were a awakened when we seen this years ago..
"every dog has his day"

✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
CNN - Kasich Saying John McCain Was Put to Death - YouTube

Gov. John Kasich says John McCain was put to death not that he died from cancer.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
14 February, 01:30
Hopefully this is the good part where all the treasonous scumbags get arrested.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
14 February, 01:26

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Diana DJT @Diana
14 February, 12:01
The only Real input I receive is when I am here. I come in contact with other people & they truly are clueless, living in their own created illusion, low vibration. If I try to speak about any type of corruption, I am immediately shut down, they don’t want to hear it.
I look back at 9/11, never again right? That didn’t last long, denial is very powerful. It may have to be something undeniably powerful to get the world’s attention. May God have mercy on us🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸💥

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
14 February, 12:27
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Agree Diana...see the same here. Very distrubing so then I pray, for HIs help and to open their eyes if it is His will.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
14 February, 11:38
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
And admonishing others is a high vibration?🤔

I've been awake since 1963. Would you like to have a conversation?

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
14 February, 11:40
Where I live, the public does not accept reality, rejects facts and data that doesn't fit the view presented by TellLieVision.
They also want me dead and gone, they make sure to tell me that.
People around me adore tyranny and perceive they cannot breathe without a foot on their neck. They have no intention to accept rational, critical thought, genocide makes them feel safe. They are lost.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
14 February, 10:02
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
They may not be human. I think part of disclosure will
reveal Soulless beings living amongst us. W/out a Soul,
they have no Compassion, Empathy or even Caring.

Find friends who think like you do... Or wait for
disclosure, when they can't escape the truth.

There may be millions of these amongst us.

1) Vril Drones= The Cabal uses these to create killers & slaves.
The real person dies & the Vril takes over the body.

2) Clones= The Cabal has been making them for decades.
They look human but are empty shells, pretending
to have human responses.

3) MK Ultra= The Cabal tortures their OWN kids, to make
sure they have NO Soul, heart or empathy. I think mass
killers are these... programmed to kill, at a certain "trigger".

See 3 pics below

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 February, 11:17
That makes sense ... have noticed many repeats

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
14 February, 11:01
10:4 Doc
5:5

Q

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
14 February, 10:19
= = = > < >

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
14 February, 10:01

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
14 February, 03:01
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Truth Statement.. WWG1WGA 🇨🇦

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
14 February, 06:34
In response John Q.. to his Publication
at this point the gap is so wide... i’ve had to shift strategies entirley.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 February, 09:40
You know Nana has questions:

So are they going to disclose EVERYTHING>
This seems to be a touchy spot.

I understand totally having to have a certain percentage of the population awake to avoid never ending civil war, but to what degree will they truth up?

Agree with me or not is a personal choice of course, but I have always thought that it should be the WHOLE truth.
Clean slate start over.

Never been interested in just swapping out the group of leaders over me that are deciding for me what I need to know and cant handle.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
14 February, 04:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
preach it sister nana! totally agree! I get to decide whether or not I can handle the truth - not some government or military official. This whole plan - while I have immense respect for parts of it - overall is just not aligning with Who I Really Am as a Spark of Source God. That part of me is overwhelmingly in need of freedom and truth. feels like those of us who came her awake have not be included in this plan (in terms of how it's playing out). this place feels more like a prison than ever before for me.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
14 February, 06:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agree,, it's time.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
14 February, 09:15
Public is not awake. Shock treatment is required. It will take the arrest of Fauci or a collapse of their currency to get their attention (I don't think the Durham indictments even register). Right now too many people are focused on fighting each other over masks and vaccine status.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
14 February, 10:28
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Well you know something is up when all the people around you, who just a few weeks ago were avid CNN loyalists, have decided they don't know what to believe so they've made the decision to not watch or listen to the news at all. On the flip side, they've just decided to go on with their lives like nothing is wrong.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
14 February, 08:40
It's paradoxical as the mass awakening is very real, the family schisms are very real, the physical and psychological struggle is very real — but the backdrop "movie" is hilariously unreal. "The Anti-Matrix" movie works to undo all "The Matrix" movies they watched before... but the movie theatre is still very real!

14 February, 09:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Yes,
while it has been insane the depths the WHs have had to go to just to get their attention and at times hilarious, it is real.
There will be suicides and real consequences of all of this that are going to be quite the challenge to overcome to evolve.

14 February, 02:16
DO IT Q!
✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 February, 02:42
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 February, 09:46
arrests?

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
13 February, 11:37
Been sayin this for over a year now. yup. Had to be shown first

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 February, 11:33
I suspected that! Thanks for confirming DoQ! No way you would allow people to be maimed by [their]poison pen.

13 February, 11:31

14 February, 09:52
Exactly, ppl call Nana crazy when I say Q and Trump have had control of twit wit and others all along.

Like he went over and took control of all major countries and couldnt take control of Jack and Zuck?

14 February, 01:44
No Name executed! we arent seeing everything that is going on or has been going on behind the gag orders/NDA's ... but there is panic in DC FO SHO! since this video below...
✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
CNN - Kasich Saying John McCain Was Put to Death - YouTube

Gov. John Kasich says John McCain was put to death not that he died from cancer.