Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 February, 11:20
The script rolling now are things that happened years ago.

Public had to be awakened enough to accept it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DonnyTheProphet in this post can reply
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
14 February, 01:44
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
No Name executed! we arent seeing everything that is going on or has been going on behind the gag orders/NDA's ... but there is panic in DC FO SHO! since this video below...
βœŒοΈπŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸΏ
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
CNN - Kasich Saying John McCain Was Put to Death - YouTube

Gov. John Kasich says John McCain was put to death not that he died from cancer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 February, 09:52
Exactly, ppl call Nana crazy when I say Q and Trump have had control of twit wit and others all along.

Like he went over and took control of all major countries and couldnt take control of Jack and Zuck?

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
14 February, 10:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Makes sense to me, and yet, I'm still not welcome on Twitter.

Karen Browning @Kbbb
14 February, 12:25
Thanks for re posting this. Awesome graphics! Much more clarity and plausibility as we move along. I love my fellow patriots so much!!!!!!