Only people mentioned by PunisherPatriot in this post can reply
Teresa Ward @TDWard
12 February, 09:45
In response Punisher Patriot to his Publication
Best news ive heard in 2 months!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
09 February, 07:22
😳😁🍿πŸ₯€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
08 February, 11:05
woohoo!! Im permanently banned from suckbook anyway !!!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
02 February, 02:39
ALL ABOARD!!! AWESOME! EPIC MOVE!

Marj Moyer @Marj
02 February, 12:14
awesomeness right there!!!
best news!!!
Thank You!!!

Angela Martin @Marangela
01 February, 12:43
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Please

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
01 February, 09:19
Bring it, my brothers! Patriots and Christians shout Hooray!

Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
01 February, 09:03
Think Elon is from another but VERY friendly planet!!!

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
01 February, 08:51
I've always thought EM was totally fake and NOT a good guy.
Wasn't he mentioned in a Q drop (I forget which one) as EM along with MZ and ES and others as a deception ?
But then recently someone whose info seems credible (maybe Admiral Q Shaman :) said he was a good guy, so I'm open to change my mind ("Open Your Mind to Change") - but haven't quite yet ! ?
IMO EM is extremely unappealing! vibes...
I haven't forgiven Don Jr. for his love for killing magnificent animals either.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
01 February, 09:22
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
This is the time for all good people to come to the aid of their country!

Let's spread the Good Word and fill up the Kingdom of God!

Kristina Oak @Klo1218
01 February, 07:56
i dont think i trust elon. Hes been too back and forth. unless hes just waking up but i doubt it.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
01 February, 07:40
Is it just me and poor judgment but I really do NOT trust Elon Musk?

Latina Fangstress @Latina4Freedom
01 February, 04:38
I could not find any sauce on this. We should definitely make sure we have sauce on what we share. At this time especially bad actors will use disinformation. I'm not saying this isn't legit, just that we must be discerning with info.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 February, 03:33
Fantastic News

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
01 February, 03:14
This would be AMAZING!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
01 February, 02:55
I knew there would be alternatives soon~ however I didnt see this joint venture coning! Xciting Times.
#TransitionToGreatness

Marcy McFall @Marcyoutreach
01 February, 02:18
totally awesome

Dean Lech @Deanlech9
31 January, 09:47
did anyone ever look up kimberly guilfoyle?? i dont understand why Don jr would be involved with someone who has been in relationships or married to deepstaters.. i also watched the catherine austin fitts video and how space x is part of bringing in the "great reset"and the global digital currency.. tso im not real sure about don jr to be honest with you. i also do not believe that elon musk just suddenly became a good guy, research him. bit i'll leave the link to catherines video. everything she says lines up and makes sense.
https://vimeo.com/49835782...
Catherine Austin Fitts Full Interview Planet Lockdown on Vimeo

This is "Catherine Austin Fitts Full Interview Planet Lockdown" by Barbara Barwell on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love…

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 January, 09:39

Ray Briney @BourbonCountry101
31 January, 09:37
The Punishers!! I would also like to invest please!

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
31 January, 09:30
i would like to invest please

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
31 January, 09:26
And thats probably the best news Ive had all week. Hell, thats gonna make my next week too.

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
31 January, 09:00
Tons of great Elon Musk DIGS
on my Time Line ⬇️ :)

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 January, 08:48
Why do people trust Musk? I can't bring myself to trust him with a professed witch for a wife and his wealth and companies tied to the agency. When did he get washed clean?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 January, 08:51
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Michele G.. @MicheleG
31 January, 09:32
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
me neither but i realiz3 i am not a good judge of character lately. i

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
31 January, 07:50
lolπŸ˜‚ I CANT WAIT!!! ❀️this!!

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
31 January, 07:03
i trust them both

Elon was the one who woke me up

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
31 January, 06:56
I just deleted my facebook today.
such a good feeling.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
31 January, 06:54
So what is Operation Odin? Internet?

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
31 January, 04:28
I never joined fb because I saw it for what it was. Looking forward to a platform I can trustπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β€οΈ

jitty pete @JittyPete
31 January, 04:00
I hope this is true.....of cours this Anonup is great!!....