The Great Awakening than Elon Musk!

He wouldn’t be this cavalier if it wasn’t beyond
the point of no return ⤵️
02:41 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 January, 05:50
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly 1776 @Kelly1776
30 January, 05:29
StarLink. incoming!!! ❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
30 January, 05:00
E.i. a.i. o

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
30 January, 05:00
NOW LIVE

Max Spiers and James Casbolt in one Interview

Watch this, it's worth it: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#interview #TheGreatAwakening #MustWatch

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
30 January, 06:24
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
Okay I am watching this video and it's facinating but not sure I understand it. Can you explain it to me like I'm 5😂

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 January, 04:25
hmmmm

Alice Richter @JAliceR
30 January, 04:04
I see this but because we've been taught to think about everything why in Elon's most recent interview (of course this is thru People mag- it was trending so i looked) did he say "if I go to China I'll take my son with me" Just seems odd that it was China🤷‍♀️